robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityscot said:
cant see anything on marca's site about falcao. i ;m guessing its bullsheet
Marca English:
In England, Manchester City and Chelsea have targeted the Atlético centre-forward. They have put as much as €55m on the table, but the club’s general manager rejected the bids out of hand.

Twitters an absoloute fucking shite!!!!

Been refrshing for a bit to keep up with latest goings on and some knob puts up what happens in the end of the new Batman dark knight rises.

ARGHHHHHHH

Laertes said:
mancityscot said:
cant see anything on marca's site about falcao. i ;m guessing its bullsheet
Marca English:
In England, Manchester City and Chelsea have targeted the Atlético centre-forward. They have put as much as €55m on the table, but the club’s general manager rejected the bids out of hand.

They recon both Chelsea AND City bid 55m Euros ?

Bollocks.

Mail on Sunday back page is funny, "City rejoin chase for striker" as if we ever left.

20aumuv.jpg

Am I one of the only people on here who isn't really that excited about a move for Van Persie? Brilliant season last season, but before that I'm not sure I'd have had him in front of Aguero or Tevez. If we do get him then all fair and well, but to be honest I don't really care that much about him. Would much rather we went for someone younger and with more potential.

malg said:
Am I one of the only people on here who isn't really that excited about a move for Van Persie? Brilliant season last season, but before that I'm not sure I'd have had him in front of Aguero or Tevez. If we do get him then all fair and well, but to be honest I don't really care that much about him. Would much rather we went for someone younger and with more potential.
Your not on your own mate, but you should be.

malg said:
No if you read the thread there are plenty of people that come on and ask the same question.

Each to their own but I think him up front with Tevez, Dzeko, Jun and Balo, with SIlva and Nasri in the hole and a couple of new wingers would be awesome. Just have Kompany at the back and score a hat full.

i8rags said:
malg said:
Your not on your own mate, but you should be.
Just don't get it to be honest. One absolutely great season, but I think that's him. Hey, if he comes and has a season for us like he just did for Arsenal then fair play, but I can't see it.

Oh, and just in case SWP's watching this thread, it's 'you're'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.