robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Edwaardz wrote:
Redknapp sacking. Dalglish sacking. Borini to Liverpool. McGleish to be sacked and Lambert to be appointed. Pienaar to Everton. Kagawa to United. Podolski to Arsenal.

He got all of these before anyone else. I can't remember others but there are more.

Apologies to you mate didn't want my response to sound as a dig against you personally. You have every right to post that info and every right to believe it yourself. If he is ITK then I will hold my hand up. :-)

Are you Abu Hamza.

John "van Persie" Cross' daily RvP update is interesting, I find it hard to see Juve spending this much when they have been really prudent in the transfer market but they badly need a top striker.

Juventus are set to launch a stunning SEVENTY million pound attempt to lure Robin van Persie to Italy.

Giuseppe Marotta, the Serie A champions' general manager, has held further talks with van Persie’s representatives and made it clear they will top any offer made by rivals Manchester United.

Van Persie will also be offered a five-year deal worth £190,000 a week AFTER tax.

And Juve have told his agents that they will make a £20m offer to Arsenal for his services.

LoveCity said:
John "van Persie" Cross' daily RvP update is interesting, I find it hard to see Juve spending this much when they have been really prudent in the transfer market but they badly need a top striker.

Juventus are set to launch a stunning SEVENTY million pound attempt to lure Robin van Persie to Italy.

Giuseppe Marotta, the Serie A champions' general manager, has held further talks with van Persie’s representatives and made it clear they will top any offer made by rivals Manchester United.

Van Persie will also be offered a five-year deal worth £190,000 a week AFTER tax.

And Juve have told his agents that they will make a £20m offer to Arsenal for his services.

there's no way they have that money

andrewmswift said:
LoveCity said:

there's no way they have that money
they are literally only missing a top class striker, the ones they have no are dog shit. i could fly over and do better than the ones they have now. they should come up with the money for his services are RTD on his age/injury prone-ness

pudge said:
Edwaardz said:
cookster said:
All doing the rounds well before they were official. Buy enough tickets......

He got Redknapp and Dalglish 3-4 months prior to them happening. He clearly has some inside knowledge but I accept he probably makes some things up to up his follower count.

If he confirmed that we'd signed someone I guarantee the majority of people on here would go along with it.
You mean he mentioned Redknapp around the time Capello got sacked and Dalglish around the time even Liverpool fans were questioning him?

He must be some kind of sorcerer.

So in essence nobody knows fuck all untill its done or nearly done

wenger has stated that he doesn't want to see this saga drag on,the deal for RVP will be done before the 18th august !! to whom ...............?

Would suit me to see him go to Juve.

I wouldn't want the rags to sign him as he's a quality player but I don't feel comfortable about this whole deal for a player in his position at his age. I'd rather we signed him than watch him link up with Rooney, but if he fucked off to Juve, we can spend the money on younger players.

Ha ha this AgentITK stuff is just baffling.
To think that people can actully give such a spoof credibility is just ridiculous, the fact that they claim to be itk should be enough to know its best steer clear.I know it's been a slow summer but talk about the transfer forum scraping the bottom of the barrel.

LoveCity said:

John Cross the Arse fan wouldn't be trying to push up the transfer fee, would he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.