robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
meldrew said:
The sooner this is over the better, we have such a strong squad adding RVP to this would no doubt improve is buy is it really worth the hassle?[/quote)

Pretty much sums up how I feel!
The midfield situation worries me, considering Mancini wanted an extra midfielder this time last year, and had to make do with Hargreaves, at the last minute. Then in January he got Pizarro on loan suggests he though we were light in that position, well now they've both gone, we surely must be getting another CM in!

Stoned Rose said:
blue 68 said:
Bumped into an acquaintance today who has contacts at the club and he basically said that RvP situation is at an inpass, Marwood says No, too risky injury wise, too expensive.

Im inclined to believe the powers that be would listen to Bob over Marwood every single day of the week.

Marwood is part of the powers that be.

Anyone think Marwood is pissed off at Mancini for not agreeing to a longer stay in the far east?

Surely for the Champions of the Premier League we should have got at least one person in by now? Really thought at the end of the season that players would be straining to come play for us!

RVP signed. Announced Thursday someone told me in confidence don't believe in secrets. Now go for it the trolls if am wrong so what. Just thought I would share this. Ps I lose no sleep for clowns and scared of know one thanks. (really hope this ???? Is telling the truth). Sorry for the anger just know what people are like. Thanks

Cartz said:
RVP signed. Announced Thursday someone told me in confidence don't believe in secrets. Now go for it the trolls if am wrong so what. Just thought I would share this. Ps I lose no sleep for clowns and scared of know one thanks. (really hope this ???? Is telling the truth). Sorry for the anger just know what people are like. Thanks

rag.

Cartz said:
Remind me never to tell you anything in confidence.

neoblue said:
Cartz said:

rag.

corky1970 said:
Cartz said:

so basically telling people to fuck off and are cunts before being told to fuck off and a ****?

i like it
This could catch on

Cartz said:

FFS, you've got me all interested in the RVP saga again!

Rammy Blue said:
neoblue said:
Cartz said:

rag.
How very dare you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.