robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
carlos92 said:
pudge said:
If you think they won't receive a bid (that will make them a profit) before this summer's deadline, you're off your rocker.

Juve has set Aresnal a deadline, we are not in the running and the rags are putting bids in just to try and sell season tickets.
Firstly, how do you know we are not in the running.

Secondly, how do you for a fact that United won't mount a serious bid.

And lastly, how do you know that another club won't attempt to sign him later in the window?

I have deleted that line in the Sahin thread. Decent bit of fishing but I have not been caught. Back to RvP I was confident up until a couple of weeks ago, but like all transfers things change. I am not bothered either way, if he signs great, if he doesn't fair enough we get to keep a couple of strikers.

carlos92 said:
pudge said:
carlos92 said:
Juve has set Aresnal a deadline, we are not in the running and the rags are putting bids in just to try and sell season tickets.

And lastly, how do you know that another club won't attempt to sign him later in the window?

I have deleted that line in the Sahin thread. Decent bit of fishing but I have not been caught. Back to RvP I was confident up until a couple of weeks ago, but like all transfers things change. I am not bothered either way, if he signs great, if he doesn't fair enough we get to keep a couple of strikers.
What are you talking about? Your initial comment was rather stupid.

Then you posted that last comment about us being out of the running, then deleted it, I have asked why you did and haven't gotten an answer?

pudge said:
carlos92 said:
pudge said:

Then you posted that last comment about us being out of the running, then deleted it, I have asked why you did and haven't gotten an answer?

Because it was fucking pointless in keeping it.

carlos92 said:
pudge said:
carlos92 said:

Because it was fucking pointless in keeping it.
So what's all this fishing bollocks?

Who ever advised to put that statement made a big mistake. Never sh!t on your current employers until you have secured another employment.....thats simple rule in life. Now its just awkward for him at being at arsenal and bids are not coming in for him right left and centre as his people were expecting. Only City and Man U and neither are that desperate.

I have a feeling if he stays he will say i never said i wanted to leave in my statement. In fact thats exactly what a dutch journalist who is personal friend of RVP said. that people are just assuming RVP wants to leave. All he said was right now Im not ready to sign a new contract. Surely they dont expect people to fall for that bull?

IMHO, Salford Paul said in Nov we were after him The Sun got wind of it, we sang rvp is ours in the carling cup match, so why hasn't deal been done. Mirror's Jon cross might be right.Tolmie did say the hunted become's the hunter, three amigo's and mad lad the four forwards for me this coming season.

Tony101 said:
Who ever advised to put that statement made a big mistake. Never sh!t on your current employers until you have secured another employment.....thats simple rule in life. Now its just awkward for him at being at arsenal and bids are not coming in for him right left and centre as his people were expecting. Only City and Man U and neither are that desperate.

I have a feeling if he stays he will say i never said i wanted to leave in my statement. In fact thats exactly what a dutch journalist who is personal friend of RVP said. that people are just assuming RVP wants to leave. All he said was right now Im not ready to sign a new contract. Surely they dont expect people to fall for that bull?

there are plenty of bids for him ! his time at arse is untenable, its over. many clubs are putting in silly quotes for him. i am still confident he will come to us (i was also told to be very confident about hazard though)

salfordpaul said:
Tony101 said:

there are plenty of bids for him ! his time at arse is untenable, its over. many clubs are putting in silly quotes for him. i am still confident he will come to us (i was also told to be very confident about hazard though)
Fbloke isn't

Never really bought the RVP signing unless we sold two of our top strikers as he would want to be number 1 and a guaranteed start (imo). At least we have a fairly happy strike force who seem to be happy/ accept in rotating which will become more important next season.

BAB.DAB said:
salfordpaul said:
Tony101 said:

Fbloke isn't
Fbloke isn't confident? I'll go book my tattoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.