robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ovo said:
allan harper said:
PistonBlue said:
I know Ged, and whilst I can't vouch for anything he says on his twitter account, I do know he works at the Club, has for years actually.

It says he's the former groundsman, any chance he could have a chip on his shoulder ?

Not just a chip, a whole fucking spud by the looks of things.

Portion-of-chips-006.jpg

clearly.

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:17 pm --

Marvin said:
mcfcliam said:
Marwood is a fucking leech and needs to go asap.

Cook aka his mate from Nike brought him in and made up some non existent role for him. Now he seems to have authority on our signings and it's really worrying.

It seems Mancini is getting very pissed off with him and that means he's pissing me off.

I imagine whoever is the next CEO will fuck Marwood off straight away. Absolute parasite.
Shocked reading that

Mansour will shit himself when he hears Marvin is pissed off.

manHandsOnHead.jpg

Stoned Rose said:
Ovo said:
allan harper said:
It says he's the former groundsman, any chance he could have a chip on his shoulder ?

Not just a chip, a whole fucking spud by the looks of things.

Portion-of-chips-006.jpg

clearly.

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:17 pm --

Marvin said:
mcfcliam said:
Marwood is a fucking leech and needs to go asap.

Cook aka his mate from Nike brought him in and made up some non existent role for him. Now he seems to have authority on our signings and it's really worrying.

It seems Mancini is getting very pissed off with him and that means he's pissing me off.

I imagine whoever is the next CEO will fuck Marwood off straight away. Absolute parasite.
Shocked reading that

Mansour will shit himself when he hears Marvin is pissed off.

manHandsOnHead.jpg

Marwood should have his own thread.

allan harper said:
PistonBlue said:
allan harper said:

I know Ged, and whilst I can't vouch for anything he says on his twitter account, I do know he works at the Club, has for years actually.

Lol I'd forgotten about all that stuff with Fergie. Not seen Ged in a while (I used to drink in the same boozer as Mr Coyne). But yeah there could well be some chips involved, plus he is a bit of a loon to be fair.

I feel there's some resentment from a few who feel that we should go balls out to sign RVP and wonder if these same people are thinking we should've got rid of Ade by now?

Be patient, be strong, we are City, we stand tall. It's not about transfers, it's about supporting everything from the top to the bottom, the owner to the tea lady.

If you can't understand that then I suggest you walk away, without looking behind, to a better place that is not the transfer forum.

Peace to you my City friends, may the Blue Charm go with you.

An update from a better newspaper than the Mirror, isn't it time we ended our interest if he really doesn't want to come here?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/van-persies-reluctance-to-join-city-puts-deal-on-hold-8005894.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 05894.html</a>

Robin van Persie will have to wait longer for his future to be resolved with Manchester City prepared to pay the most, upwards of £20m, for the signature of the Arsenal captain but the player himself still reluctant to join the Premier League champions.

Van Persie, 29 on Monday, has made it clear to Arsenal that his preference of the three clubs who are pursuing him is Juventus and, failing that, Manchester United. Both clubs' valuation of him falls well short of what City are prepared to pay for a player who will be out of contract next summer. While Arsenal do not wish to sell Van Persie to City either, they do want to earn as much as possible from a player who has stated his intention to leave.

It is understood that although the player is adamant that he does not want to go to City, the prospect of not being able to leave at all is a serious concern for him. Following his public refusal to consider a new contract at Arsenal, he feels he cannot play a final season at the club. Whether that would be enough to convince Van Persie to accept a move to City should Arsenal decide to negotiate with them is a decision he will have to make.

For now, however, the £30m valuation placed on him by Arsène Wenger is way in excess of the amount that both Juventus and United are prepared to pay. Both clubs are hopeful that Van Persie sticks to his guns with Arsenal and insists that he joins one of his two first-choice options regardless of what City are prepared to offer.

carlos92 said:
pudge said:
carlos92 said:
So come past deadline day and he isn't sold, Arsenal will be sweating as their next opportunity of getting a fee albeit at less than they are expecting now will be in January. That is where other clubs will be looking to sign him on a Bosman. Another factor is having player who has no intention in signing a new deal.
If you think they won't receive a bid (that will make them a profit) before this summer's deadline, you're off your rocker.

Juve has set Aresnal a deadline, we are not in the running and the rags are putting bids in just to try and sell season tickets.
Firstly, how do you know we are not in the running.

Secondly, how do you for a fact that United won't mount a serious bid.

And lastly, how do you know that another club won't attempt to sign him later in the window?

LoveCity said:
An update from a better newspaper than the Mirror, isn't it time we ended our interest if he really doesn't want to come here?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/van-persies-reluctance-to-join-city-puts-deal-on-hold-8005894.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 05894.html</a>

Robin van Persie will have to wait longer for his future to be resolved with Manchester City prepared to pay the most, upwards of £20m, for the signature of the Arsenal captain but the player himself still reluctant to join the Premier League champions.

Van Persie, 29 on Monday, has made it clear to Arsenal that his preference of the three clubs who are pursuing him is Juventus and, failing that, Manchester United. Both clubs' valuation of him falls well short of what City are prepared to pay for a player who will be out of contract next summer. While Arsenal do not wish to sell Van Persie to City either, they do want to earn as much as possible from a player who has stated his intention to leave.

It is understood that although the player is adamant that he does not want to go to City, the prospect of not being able to leave at all is a serious concern for him. Following his public refusal to consider a new contract at Arsenal, he feels he cannot play a final season at the club. Whether that would be enough to convince Van Persie to accept a move to City should Arsenal decide to negotiate with them is a decision he will have to make.

For now, however, the £30m valuation placed on him by Arsène Wenger is way in excess of the amount that both Juventus and United are prepared to pay. Both clubs are hopeful that Van Persie sticks to his guns with Arsenal and insists that he joins one of his two first-choice options regardless of what City are prepared to offer.

Bullshit of Joseph Goebbels proportions. Paraphrased thus: "If he goes to City, it's because he has to...."

carlos92 said:
Are you a mod? As I just deleted that last line in the Sahin Thread?
Nope, but knowing that you deleted it makes me curious as to why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.