robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAB.DAB said:
pudge said:
BAB.DAB said:
Thought you would like to know,kinky
At least you were able to get 'know' in the right context this time.
ITK AND ITA. Back on topic waste of money RVP.
Who's ITK and what's ITA?

And I fail to see one of the top strikers in football as a "waste of money", whoever signs him.

pudge said:
BAB.DAB said:
pudge said:
At least you were able to get 'know' in the right context this time.

And I fail to see one of the top strikers in football as a "waste of money", whoever signs him.
Top striker in football, 29 on monday injury record as long as my arm 1 year left on his contract wants Yaya wages, waste of money and you can't see it.

BAB.DAB said:
pudge said:
BAB.DAB said:

Top striker in football, 29 on monday injury record as long as my arm 1 year left on his contract wants Yaya wages, waste of money and you can't see it.
One of the best strikers in world football, wants out of his current club, technically outstanding and suits our system.

20/20 vision here.

It is all hypothetical and I don't mind if we sign him. If he doesn't sign then we keep with what we have got a win-win situation.

pudge said:
BAB.DAB said:
pudge said:

One of the best strikers in world football, wants out of his current club, technically outstanding and suits our system.

20/20 vision here.
One of the best strikers in world football agree with you. Outstanding left foot, but to me not worth the money, look at his record.

pudge said:
BAB.DAB said:
pudge said:

20/20 vision here.

Not really, if you got shut of balo, dzeko, aguero and or tevez , hed be the man

rastus said:
pudge said:
BAB.DAB said:

20/20 vision here.

Not really, if you got shut of balo, dzeko, aguero and or tevez , hed be the man
What is "not really" about my last comment?

pudge said:
rastus said:
pudge said:

20/20 vision here.

These four are better

BAB.DAB said:
pudge said:
rastus said:
These four are better
You just lost the last once of credibility you had.

Surprisingly you still had some, even though you admit to believing Fbloke, but it's gone now,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.