robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
Dzeko wont come good if he is rested on the bench most of the season.

His confidence level will be very low. He needs to start matches, and putting him on the bench after a very good match wont make him better.

I I would be him I would want to leave, he probably feels he is only 4th in the line.

But keeping him as a 4th option is good for City because there arent probably other team in world whose 4th striker is the calibre of Dzeko. He would be starting in the star teams of Germany, or teams like Tottenham too. Probably Dzeko too if RVP leaves. (He is better than Giroud.)

He wont come good unless different tactics by Mancini and run of matches in the season. If he feels the confidence he could have a 20+ goal season in PL.
No chance for that with Tevez back. But he still can score many goals for us and important ones too.

Last season only Silva and Agüero had more goals+assists number than Dzeko And he played nowhere near as much as Silva or Agüero.

Also hard to sell him, we dont want to lose money on him, but no one is ready to splash the cash for him. Not as much as we want for him.
We could sell him for 12-15 m pounds but what a bigg loss hat is after 18 months.

the 352 used today would work with him

citizen07 said:
came across this on twitter. make what you will about it. don't know if this bloke is reliable or not but by the looks of his followers, it seems he knows his stuff.

UK_TransferNews ‏@UK_TransferNews
#MUFC have signed Robin Van Persie for a fee of £25m. The striker will sign a 4yr deal, £220k a week wages. Official announcement this week
Lol as if they are going to pay,£25 mill and over £10 mill a year in wages.Fuckin Twitter

Thenumber1blue said:
citizen07 said:
came across this on twitter. make what you will about it. don't know if this bloke is reliable or not but by the looks of his followers, it seems he knows his stuff.

UK_TransferNews ‏@UK_TransferNews
#MUFC have signed Robin Van Persie for a fee of £25m. The striker will sign a 4yr deal, £220k a week wages. Official announcement this week
Lol as if they are going to pay,£25 mill and over £10 mill a year in wages.Fuckin Twitter

throw enough shit and some will stick. then get thousands of wankers following you on twatter, cos your guess looks half true. sad as fuck

JosMCFC said:
Anyone else got a feeling me might still get him

No, you havent got a genuine argument to why we need him whilst Dzeko and Ade are still at the club...

I get the impression the whole deal was in response to the Tevez issue, now he wants to stay where will RVP play ?

......................RVP......Aguero

...........................Tevez

................Nasri/Silva....................Yaya

...........................NDJ

Clichy........Lescott..........Kompany...........Zab/Richards

..........................Hart

Whether that would work or not no idea.

honestly now tevez has got back in his pram I can't see why we would want rvp. Tevez is a better player and younger than him. Rvp has has 1 decent season in years, is very injury prone and is 29.

Honestly for 25 million and 250k a week I don't want him. We still have by far the bestforward line in the league if not Europe. Even if dezko goes just rbi back badabayor he's better than dzeko anyway. He's a cock but then so is mario.

alera said:
honestly now tevez has got back in his pram I can't see why we would want rvp. Tevez is a better player and younger than him. Rvp has has 1 decent season in years, is very injury prone and is 29.

Honestly for 25 million and 250k a week I don't want him. We still have by far the bestforward line in the league if not Europe. Even if dezko goes just rbi back badabayor he's better than dzeko anyway. He's a cock but then so is mario.
I dont mind UTD sgning RVP. It will leave a gapin hole in their midfield. They also havve weaknesses at RB and LB.

Cheadle Blue said:
apparently he has come on for arsenal and demanded the captains armband, that seems a bit weird?
Well, he is their captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.