robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
The Future's Blue said:
Parksidecity said:
http://pic.twitter.com/qpsTsZki

So much for throwing his medal in the crowd

After winning FA Cup and Premier League, It's great to have this medale for Community Shield Winners as well :)
What, Edin didn' throw his medal to the crowd? Must be lie's, Twitter said and these threads have moved on 100 pages with that info, Blues attacking or defending him.

I can't believe Twitter got it wrong on this occassion, they're right every other time though, aren't they?

I've not read past pages so this has probably already come up, but it was Kolo who thre his medal into the crowed!

Back on topic, I'm starting to get slight suspicions that the whole Van Persie saga was a smoke screen for the media so we could sign other in private, apparently according to Jack Rodwell talks had been on going for a few weeks yet no-one in the media had cottoned on.

I wouldn't be surprised if their was other unkown transfer dealings going on kept under the table.
Cavani

Parksidecity said:

After winning FA Cup and Premier League, It's great to have this medale for Community Shield Winners as well :)

He can't spell medal. Dzeko out.

The Future's Blue said:
Parksidecity said:

What, Edin didn' throw his medal to the crowd? Must be lie's, Twitter said and these threads have moved on 100 pages with that info, Blues attacking or defending him.

I can't believe Twitter got it wrong on this occassion, they're right every other time though, aren't they?

I've not read past pages so this has probably already come up, but it was Kolo who thre his medal into the crowed!

Back on topic, I'm starting to get slight suspicions that the whole Van Persie saga was a smoke screen for the media so we could sign other in private, apparently according to Jack Rodwell talks had been on going for a few weeks yet no-one in the media had cottoned on.

I wouldn't be surprised if their was other unkown transfer dealings going on kept under the table.

This wouldn't gel with Bob's recent public kick offs at Marwood.

Stoned Rose said:
The Future's Blue said:

This wouldn't gel with Bob's recent public kick offs at Marwood.

It could be a big big smokescreen
, playing to the pressure of the press & us et all. The management could well be laughing their cocks off

has rvp not signed for the GaY`s yet?

for £25M?

on £200k a week?

as reported by sky sports news,talkshite,the sun,the mirror,the ghost and the holy spirit.....

come on,let`s have you,it`s making the glazerites look a tad silly doesn`t one think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.