robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
Belmont said:
de niro and the Muppet are completely right.....We do NOT need RVP!
But if Dzeko leaves, then maybe. We will still have Guidetti for the long term if RVP is only a one season pony.

Even if Dzeko leaves we ain't going to be playing Aguero Tevez and RVP in the same team so 1 of em will be sat on the bench

waspish said:
lionheart said:
Belmont said:
But if Dzeko leaves, then maybe. We will still have Guidetti for the long term if RVP is only a one season pony.

Even if Dzeko leaves we ain't going to be playing Aguero Tevez and RVP in the same team so 1 of em will be sat on the bench
Yes but Aguero and Tevez won't stay injury or suspension free all season.

We are the team to beat and the result yesterday shows that, yes the score may have been 3-2 but that flattered chelski as we totally controlled the game.

They got 2 chances and took them, Torres finishing well but the 2nd down to Pant not holding onto the ball.

I have said before that we do not need RVP especially at the age he is now, If he was 24 then it would be a different story and he would be worth the investment, but again his injury record is terrible.

I believe that Mario will come good this season and show his true ability after his displays in the euro's shows he can put it together when in the right frame of mind.

The jury though is still out on Dzeko, IMO he has still not shown his full potential after starting last season so well and then it going a bit flat. I think we will be looking to bring in a least 2 more signings and one of those will be another striker allowing Dzeko to leave maybe in January depending on the timescale of the arrivals.

waspish said:
lionheart said:
Belmont said:

if edin leaves i'd hope we'd get cavani rather than rvp.

de niro said:
waspish said:
lionheart said:

Definitely this. ^^^

de niro said:
waspish said:
lionheart said:

Do you rate Cavani higher than Falcao.

de niro said:
waspish said:
lionheart said:

So do I. Without doubt.
Would a four year for anyone of them two deal really be that different in total cost? A higher buy-fee for Cavani, but much lower wages.
And then there's the resale value of course, which will be next to nothing for a 33 year old RVP.

Wouldn't it be glorious to see rednose fork over 25m, then in the first game of the season RVP picks up a serious injury.

I think I wouldn't stop laughing for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.