robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to note the tone of today's reports on Van Persie. As per my post from last night, it seems Arsenal aren't going to sell to United full stop because United aren't going to offer a stupid amount of money. Either the player throws his toys out of the pram to force the move, or he goes quietly elsewhere, or he signs a one year extension and we do the whole dance again next summer.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Quote of the year by slur Alex (regarding PSG buying Moura) "You don't spend £35.5M on a 19 year old" I guess they were going to pay a few million for him then? All those £25-30M rumours were obviously bullshit!
But you do spend £26m on a 19 year old 8 years ago.

But thats when there was "value in the market" ;)

flb said:
Quote of the year by slur Alex (regarding PSG buying Moura) "You don't spend £35.5M on a 19 year old" I guess they were going to pay a few million for him then? All those £25-30M rumours were obviously bullshit!

Its amazing how many of the red brainless sheep hang on his every word,hes also got the press eating out of his hand its akin to Nazi propoganda!

Couldnt agree more, i think most of them believe rooney, ferdinand, chickpea etc came up through the ranks, and cost nothing. Fucking idiots. This cunts getting what he deserves. He started stupid money signings way back. Kean/Veron/Ferdinand/Rooney, all fucking youth players the stupid cunts. Reap what you sow pisscan

flb said:

Its amazing how many of the red brainless sheep hang on his every word,hes also got the press eating out of his hand its akin to Nazi propoganda!

Really, really, REALLY gets on my tits that he comes out with such hypocritical shit all the time and yet the fawning bunch of sycophantic journalists NEVER challenge the validity of his claims.

parity with wooney
£220K per week
they should be able to sign a few mercenaries at that price
only going there for the money
ruining football
hypocrites

Ok people need to calm down and see things from another perceptive. On the Man u official there are 2 RVP stories. 2 stories about a player that belongs to another team

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/What-The-Papers-Say/2012/Aug/papers-united-set-to-offer-van-persie-huge-wages.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... wages.aspx</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutd.com/en/Tour2012Teaser/Tour2012News/2012/Aug/sir-alex-ferguson-on-van-persie-and-lucas-moura.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutd.com/en/Tour2012Teaser ... moura.aspx</a>

They have missed out on hazard and lucas already. they have an IPO coming up and are desperate to create a buzz about united. Fergie said Arsenal are not even talking to them right now, so if they really want the player, wouldnt the logical thing be not to p!ss of Arsenal even more by having stories about their Captain on their home page?

To me its clear that its all for show and Fergie wouldnt be so public and disrespectful to Arsenal if he wanted to do a deal

No6 said:
flb said:

Really, really, REALLY gets on my tits that he comes out with such hypocritical shit all the time and yet the fawning bunch of sycophantic journalists NEVER challenge the validity of his claims.

and they laugh at his jokes.

I wonder who the other club the arse are speaking too?
due to the fact its been said juve and the blessed blues are the other teams to make inquiries which club has made the better bid? hhhmmmmmmm.

I was told by someone Well In at utd that they had recently took a £100mill loan offset against future ticket sales & had budgeted £25 mill transfer fund for next 4 seasons.

How much have they spent this summer, If they spend it all this summer where will it leave them for future transfers.

They wanted the Moura kid but couldn't afford the fee or Agents(KIA) fee which was £3 mill before aug 1st & £9m after. They offered buttons as down payment & wanted Kia to accept £1.5m fee.

I honestly can't see them affording Van Persie.

This could actually all be bollocks tho & totally made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.