robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No6 said:
flb said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Quote of the year by slur Alex (regarding PSG buying Moura) "You don't spend £35.5M on a 19 year old" I guess they were going to pay a few million for him then? All those £25-30M rumours were obviously bullshit!

Its amazing how many of the red brainless sheep hang on his every word,hes also got the press eating out of his hand its akin to Nazi propoganda!

Really, really, REALLY gets on my tits that he comes out with such hypocritical shit all the time and yet the fawning bunch of sycophantic journalists NEVER challenge the validity of his claims.

Its because if you dont tow the line you get a ban from attending United press conferences,there will be plenty of stories will come out when the old pisscan eventually takes his whisky bottles to the bottlebank.

They have always been the masters of manipulating the press

that club will hit the ground with a fucking big bang when he goes.

mancity5 said:
I was told by someone Well In at utd that they had recently took a £100mill loan offset against future ticket sales & had budgeted £25 mill transfer fund for next 4 seasons.

How much have they spent this summer, If they spend it all this summer where will it leave them for future transfers.

They wanted the Moura kid but couldn't afford the fee or Agents(KIA) fee which was £3 mill before aug 1st & £9m after. They offered buttons as down payment & wanted Kia to accept £1.5m fee.

I honestly can't see them affording Van Persie.

This could actually all be bollocks tho & totally made up.

where did they borrow the buttons from?

Balti said:
mancity5 said:
I was told by someone Well In at utd that they had recently took a £100mill loan offset against future ticket sales & had budgeted £25 mill transfer fund for next 4 seasons.

How much have they spent this summer, If they spend it all this summer where will it leave them for future transfers.

They wanted the Moura kid but couldn't afford the fee or Agents(KIA) fee which was £3 mill before aug 1st & £9m after. They offered buttons as down payment & wanted Kia to accept £1.5m fee.

I honestly can't see them affording Van Persie.

This could actually all be bollocks tho & totally made up.

where did they borrow the buttons from?

The moon

flb said:
No6 said:
flb said:
Its amazing how many of the red brainless sheep hang on his every word,hes also got the press eating out of his hand its akin to Nazi propoganda!

Really, really, REALLY gets on my tits that he comes out with such hypocritical shit all the time and yet the fawning bunch of sycophantic journalists NEVER challenge the validity of his claims.

Its because if you dont tow the line you get a ban from attending United press conferences,there will be plenty of stories will come out when the old pisscan eventually takes his whisky bottles to the bottlebank.

I can't wait. His treatment by the press annoys the fuck out of me.

As someone else on here pointed out, if we hadn't have won the title Mancini would have taken a mauling from the press for losing a points lead. He'd be spoken of in the same manner as Keegan and Benitez - bottling it/losing it/cracking up. Fergie loses an 8 point lead and he's lauded for finishing level on points?!?!

I know I should be the bigger man and not let it get to me but. . .

It's not like they don't have money, according to Moura's agent everithing was agreed with SP even contract written, until the countyman from PSG came.

No6 said:
flb said:
No6 said:

I can't wait. His treatment by the press annoys the fuck out of me.

As someone else on here pointed out, if we hadn't have won the title Mancini would have taken a mauling from the press for losing a points lead. He'd be spoken of in the same manner as Keegan and Benitez - bottling it/losing it/cracking up. Fergie loses an 8 point lead and he's lauded for finishing level on points?!?!

I know I should be the bigger man and not let it get to me but. . .

totally agree mate,United lost the title and City didn't win it on merit

vaziooo said:
It's not like they don't have money, according to Moura's agent everithing was agreed with SP even contract written, until the countyman from PSG came.
29by9on.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.