robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle Blue said:
Fergie has made the statement of "arsenal won't sell him to us" crap, in the belief that it gives credence to the lie. but even the red mob are starting to doubt sir pisshead

This from a guy who refused to sell Heinze to Liverpool! He's losing the plot big time with all this contradicting bullshit he's doing. I honestly think he's forgetting shit he's done to other clubs in the past, its all that boozing after Aguero's goal.

totallywired said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Matt.D said:
Can't believe some of the comments I'm reading. Regardless of what some of you think of Shrek, the lad tears up the premier league more often than not. He scored 27 league goals last season. RVP is a world class footballer. His issues are his injury record, but last season he stayed fit. Do we really want the 2 of them playing for the scum next season?

Yes, we still have forwards of that ilk ourselves. But last season we only beat them on goal difference and their most influential player & captain was injured for most of the season. Take Kompany out of our side for that length of time and we'd struggle to make the top 4.

We are easily good enough to compete with them, but Vidic coming back, Moura, Kagawa and potentially RVP would be a significant improvement to their squad from last season.

A fit RVP playing for the rags for the full season scores over 30 league goals on top of shreks. Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko and Mario can definitely out score their strike force. But my point is, why would some be happy RVP goes there? Rooney & RVP is significantly better than Rooney & Welbeck. So surely, RVP going to Juve would be better for us?

Hahaha i bet you feel a right tit now...

Moura to PSG and RVP and Arsenal holding the rags to ransom. As i've been saying all along RVP is only after one last massive 4 or 5 year contract from a club desperate or daft enough to pay a injury prone 29 year old silly money.

Just chill out and stop reading the Daily Fail and you will not make yourself look so silly in the future.
Reel yer neck in mate, he made some decent points,
Reel it in indeed. I f they pull this deal off, big if mind, they would have unbelievable options. Its this Kagawa that nobody really seems to be talking about. I watched the Dortmund games last year and he was class. We should have stopped him going there and would have been ideal sub for Silva because they are very similiar

krol78 said:
totallywired said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Its this Kagawa that nobody really seems to be talking about. I watched the Dortmund games last year and he was class. We should have stopped him going there and would have been ideal sub for Silva because they are very similiar

He was sharp looking against Barca, agree he was a good signing for them.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Fergie has made the statement of "arsenal won't sell him to us" crap, in the belief that it gives credence to the lie. but even the red mob are starting to doubt sir pisshead

This from a guy who refused to sell Heinze to Liverpool! He's losing the plot big time with all this contradicting bullshit he's doing. I honestly think he's forgetting shit he's done to other clubs in the past, its all that boozing after Aguero's goal.
And the biggest contradiction was complaining about PSG paying a ridiculous fee for Moura when they were very close to doing so

Shrek using some barca tactics in the hope of trying to make Van Persie force a move to the filthy rags.

"Wayne Rooney has outlined his hopes that he may soon be playing with Robin van Persie as he warned Barclays Premier League champions Manchester City of the pressures of trying to defend the title.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has brought his club's pursuit of Arsenal striker Van Persie in to the public domain this week, admitting that a bid for the Dutch international has been lodged with the London club.

Rooney said: 'He's a player that I admire. He’s a fantastic player, he's been amazing for Arsenal over many years.

Last season was probably his best season of all, he scored a lot of goals. If he does come here he would be a great addition to the squad."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2186203/Wayne-Rooney-urges-Robin-van-Persie-join-Manchester-United.html#ixzz236R66Ck8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z236R66Ck8</a>

krol78 said:
totallywired said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:

Moura to PSG and RVP and Arsenal holding the rags to ransom. As

And what has this got to do with RVP? i've been saying all along RVP is only after one last massive 4 or 5 year contract from a club desperate or daft enough to pay a injury prone 29 year old silly money.

Just chill out and stop reading the Daily Fail and you will not make yourself look so silly in the future.
Reel it in indeed. I f they pull this deal off, big if mind, they would have unbelievable options. Its this Kagawa that nobody really seems to be talking about. I watched the Dortmund games last year and he was class. We should have stopped him going there and would have been ideal sub for Silva because they are very similiar

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Cheadle Blue said:

He's getting desperate and I find it funny how he comes out and lies straight to peoples face saying Arsenal made it public. Weird no one has called him out on that.

It sounds like Arsenal told them to get lost and is just ignoring them and now as last resort he's using the media to make a movement in this transfer. As long as Arsenal is not talking to them, there cant be any deals made. Also looks like he has given the club a go ahead to put RVP speculation on their official home page, which just shows how classless they really are

krol78 said:
totallywired said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:

Moura to PSG and RVP and Arsenal holding the rags to ransom. As i've been saying all along RVP is only after one last massive 4 or 5 year contract from a club desperate or daft enough to pay a injury prone 29 year old silly money.

Player coming from Bundesliga struggled to adopt and make the same impact in the premier league, they just can't cope with the speed of English games.. Dzeko is prime example, y'll see a different Kagawa with united, I watch him in a pre-season games, he will need time to gel with his team-mates and adopt to the game!!!! also the defence quality of in the Bundesliga ain't that good

Roll On City said:
krol78 said:
totallywired said:

Player coming from Bundesliga struggled to adopt and make the same impact in the premier league, they just can't cope with the speed of English games.. Dzeko is prime example, y'll see a different Kagawa with united, I watch him in a pre-season games, he will need time to gel with his team-mates and adopt to the game!!!! also the defence quality of in the Bundesliga ain't that good

hope you are right, have there been any players from bundaliga who have ripped it up in the prem from the word go?

I know many on here don't want RVP-I for one do and I don't care how old he is or if he is a little injury prone.He knows the premiership and will bang goals in for fun.If he goes to the rags they will be much stronger up top-Fact.Yes we have Aguero / Tevez / Dzeko and Mario but what happens if Mario gets his guaranteed 5 game ban,Carlos goes walkabout again?

Hope he signs for anyone but the rags..abroad would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.