robin van persie (continued)

Marvin said:
Could be even more than that, and he's barely played in pre-season and dropped from international friendlies.

Van Gaal said RVP has a decision to make between two English clubs. Did you see Kompany's interview where he was saying how much he thinks RVP would improve us? You still convinced we're not in for him?

Arsenal's stupid. They should have been pushing RVP to us, knowing we will pay more than the cheapskates at the swamp. And they can avoid embarrassment selling to us, knowing we will buy anyway and they can blame money.

Selling to the rags will be humiliating. They can't even blame oil money this time.

hgblue said:
Marvin said:
Could be even more than that, and he's barely played in pre-season and dropped from international friendlies.

Van Gaal said RVP has a decision to make between two English clubs. Did you see Kompany's interview where he was saying how much he thinks RVP would improve us? You still convinced we're not in for him?

The longer it drags on the more I get the feeling we're going to sign him, if it was only the scum in for him then I'm sure it would get done quicker.

Still think we're just trying to get deals done for Ade and Dzeko out before we plunge in for a forward.

hgblue said:
Marvin said:

Arsenal or the rags

johnmc said:
hgblue said:
Marvin said:

Arsenal or the rags

No mate, definitely two English clubs in for him.

im certain we are still in for him, otherwise he would have gone elsewhere already. think about it properly - forget this shit about arsenal not wanting to sell to united, that is total shite, when a player is in the last year of their contract you sell to the highest bidder regardless.

United wouldn't have to offload anyone

We clearly would have to offload at least 2 to even justify it

If he was definitely only dealing with united, it would have been done now a) becuase they HAVE to win the league next year b) with the shares floating they have to look like they are trying to compete for trophies

The arrogance of the red mob currently, is absolutely staggering, still dismissing us as if we were in the 2nd division still

I want their club to die a long slow death, and im hoping this could be the start of it

It would be a massive blow if they miss out on RVP, for that reason alone i would sign him.

They are absolutely desperate to land him, and they have pinned all the hopes on him

hgblue said:
johnmc said:
hgblue said:

Arsenal or the rags

No mate, definitely two English clubs in for him.

That would make it a decision between 3 English clubs. He could still stat at arse. When he came on and took the captains armband I thought hmmmm

hgblue said:
Marvin said:

100%

Aguero and Tevez are our No. 1 choice strikers. There's no way we'd be looking to replace them. I accep-t we may have made enquiries last season when Tevez's future was in doubt. Situation has changed.

Always said that utd are favourites to sign RVP because their need is the greater. Still not convinced it makes much sense for Arsenal to sell him. Utd would have to go to £25m to get him. It makes sense for Utd (though very expensive and very risky).<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:49 am --<br /><br />
Cheadle Blue said:
im certain we are still in for him, otherwise he would have gone elsewhere already. think about it properly - forget this shit about arsenal not wanting to sell to united, that is total shite, when a player is in the last year of their contract you sell to the highest bidder regardless.

If he was definitely only dealing with united, it would have been done now a) becuase they HAVE to win the league next year b) with the shares floating they have to look like they are trying to compete for trophies

The arrogance of the red mob currently, is absolutely staggering, still dismissing us as if we were in the 2nd division still

I want their club to die a long slow death, and im hoping this could be the start of it

It would be a massive blow if they miss out on RVP, for that reason alone i would sign him.

They are absolutely desperate to land him, and they have pinned all the hopes on him
We don't need to go elsewhere. We're not in the market for a striker....unless Dzeko goes

Cheadle Blue said:

^^^^^ 1,000,000% this

Cheadle Blue said:

The only thing I disagree with there, is that you would sign RVP because it would be a massive blow to United. To me, that's just a happy side effect of signing (imo) the best striker in the Premier League last season. This would allow Mancini to rotate our strikers without any reduction in quality. RVP + DDR = Serious Champions League contenders and a shoe in for the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.