robin van persie (continued)

There is no way on earth that old whiskey nose would pay £20m+ for a 30 year old injury prone striker if we had not won the title last season. They finished potless. Baconface is in a very difficult position - he HAS to win the title back from us before he can retire. Therefore he doesn't care how or with who he does it. If he doesn't he will have to bow out with us dominant and his legacy will be seriously diminished (but also still unrivalled). Everyone, including him knows he should have gone at the end of the season before last with the scum as Champions. He didn't so now he has a problem. So for him to spend £20m+ of Glazers money on a striker who could well make a big difference (and he will if he stays fit) and give him a chance to redeem himself for one single season is a relatively easy decision.
The bottom line is that the scum badly need RVP. We don't. However, I think if he does stay fit he and Shrek will cause virtually all teams serious problems.
Basically its the last roll of the dice for a deluded, arrogant, bully who has been seriously put in his place. For the first time for a long, long time Ferguson is under real pressure to deliver. We all saw how he reacted towards the end of last season when things started not to go his way. This season will finally see him off - of that I am positive and the decision for him to go may not be his own... Thats why he is virtually begging Wenger to do the deal and he is prepared to pay way, way over the odds for RVP.
I genuinely do believe United are in decline - albeit a slow one. The days of them breaking the transfer price record season after season to bring in the very best players and paying them the highest wages are gone and under the Glazers they will not return any time soon. We know it, they know, the media know it (but are still scared to admit it) and Ferguson knows it. Its his last season and he dare not fail. Enter RVP to the Swamp!

TGR said:
There is no way on earth that old whiskey nose would pay £20m+ for a 30 year old injury prone striker if we had not won the title last season. They finished potless. Baconface is in a very difficult position - he HAS to win the title back from us before he can retire. Therefore he doesn't care how or with who he does it. If he doesn't he will have to bow out with us dominant and his legacy will be seriously diminished (but also still unrivalled). Everyone, including him knows he should have gone at the end of the season before last with the scum as Champions. He didn't so now he has a problem. So for him to spend £20m+ of Glazers money on a striker who could well make a big difference (and he will if he stays fit) and give him a chance to redeem himself for one single season is a relatively easy decision.
The bottom line is that the scum badly need RVP. We don't. However, I think if he does stay fit he and Shrek will cause virtually all teams serious problems.
Basically its the last roll of the dice for a deluded, arrogant, bully who has been seriously put in his place. For the first time for a long, long time Ferguson is under real pressure to deliver. We all saw how he reacted towards the end of last season when things started not to go his way. This season will finally see him off - of that I am positive and the decision for him to go may not be his own... Thats why he is virtually begging Wenger to do the deal and he is prepared to pay way, way over the odds for RVP.
I genuinely do believe United are in decline - albeit a slow one. The days of them breaking the transfer price record season after season to bring in the very best players and paying them the highest wages are gone and under the Glazers they will not return any time soon. We know it, they know, the media know it (but are still scared to admit it) and Ferguson knows it. Its his last season and he dare not fail. Enter RVP to the Swamp!

top post that

TGR said:
Exactly. They're under pressure after a series of failures in the transfer mkt and they are trying to do exactly what they accused us of: Trying to buy the League back

The same talk shite that stated Mancini was going to Russia.
The same talk shite that stated Tevez was possibly going back to West Ham.

When will people learn. I honestly do not think the rags will pay all that money for an injury prone 29 yrd old but if they do then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.