robin van persie (continued)

malg said:
Appears we couldn't give him a long enough contract, or guarantee him the playing time he was after.

I wonder how Welbeck is feeling right now, as he's just been relegated to the bench.
wonder if Hodgson will be complaining in the pares about it?

We really need to improve some of our positions, every other club are adding to their squad except us.

Lots of fake sentiments here. They have signed a great player and it's a real worry

Re: Just heard rags have signed RVP

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=264428" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=264428</a>

Cant quite understand this,when their midfield is a bag of shite,why sign Van Persie.Smacks of desperation and doesn't worry me at all.

Great signing for Utd to be honest BUT i wouldnt have him in ahead of the Tevez/Aguero partnership and given his age and injury record, i am delighted we did not get him as 24 million + add ons no doubt + 200K+ a week will end up costing them about 70-80 million over his contract. Welbeck was showing signs of promise last year but his game time will now be affected

It does show Utd desperation though as it bucks thier transfer policy of not buying old. Add this to what they have spent this summer already on top of last year, they cant exactly say we bought the title can they.

LoveCity said:
71 goals between RvP and Shrek last season.

Well doesn't that just sort of show that goals wasn't their main problem?

Spending £24m on a striker when their midfield is so weak seems a bit odd to me. I reckon most United fans would have preferred that money spent on a defensive midfielder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.