robin van persie (continued)

Am i the only one who doesn't really give a fuck? 29 year old injury prone player. If he stays fit granted he is a good addition for them short-term.

But seeing them pay that much for him seems pointless. Just as it would have been for us. They need a midfielder. :D

malg said:
Appears we couldn't give him a long enough contract, or guarantee him the playing time he was after.

I wonder how Welbeck is feeling right now, as he's just been relegated to the bench

Probably change his name to Danny Welbenched.

BlueCityfan said:
Am i the only one who doesn't really give a fuck? 29 year old injury prone player. If he stays fit granted he is a good addition for them short-term.

But seeing them pay that much for him seems pointless. Just as it would have been for us. They need a midfielder. :D
Does it matter what he costs? At the end of the day its the goals he scores which is important even if its for the short term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.