robin van persie (continued)

Marvin said:
Ntini77 said:
Mancini will be fuming.
No he wont. He'll have seen this coming. mancini has been central to the rehab of Tevez. he could have made it impossible if he wanted Tevez out and RVP in

shut up. mancini would sell tevez tomorrow if there was a buyer

They needed to address their problems in midfield before spunking all that money on RVP.

Rvp and Rooney.... Don't want to get quoted on red cafe but I am absolutelt shitting it.....

The cookie monster said:
totallywired said:
We`ve made a big mistake not buying him, loads of CL experience. Would have been great for us.
We have enough with what we have.

Whoever leaked (proudly) to the world that we're selling before buying ought to be looking for a new job tomorrow. It emboldened Adebayor and that's why he's still here.

Granted if we're going to drop 24m and 200k/week in wages, Falcao all the way.

Armaan said:
Rvp and Rooney.... Don't want to get quoted on red cafe but I am absolutelt shitting it.....

scared-girl.jpg

Blu KB said:
I'm suprised they went for him, didnt really think goalscoring was a problem for them.

Top player, but will he replicate his form for them? he enjoys being top dog but with shrek next to him he might not like it much.

But im not down about us not getting him, we didnt need the guy.

Its going to be tasty next year
Rooney, Kagawa and RVP up front. All of a sudden they have solved their creative problems.

But I still fancy City to finish above them - providing Kompany and Hart are fit. That's a worry at the moment

corky1970 said:
certain players deserve a certain shirt, i can carry on hating him, he wouldnt look good in blue, red , the man u red is perfect for him, its karma.
dont go worring for fucks sake, the scum ar eplaying catch up, we are one year further on with our hungry great team.

the last desperate death kick of a dying club as fergie drifts away

This

I can carry on calling him Van Pussie but with even more loathing. Horrible coont. A long term injury is coming his way

Blue Haze said:
The cookie monster said:
totallywired said:
We`ve made a big mistake not buying him, loads of CL experience. Would have been great for us.
We have enough with what we have.

Whoever leaked (proudly) to the world that we're selling before buying ought to be looking for a new job tomorrow. It emboldened Adebayor and that's why he's still here.

Granted if we're going to drop 24m and 200k/week in wages, Falcao all the way.

Agreed, Falcao would be a dream signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.