robin van persie (continued)

Remember all the texts, phone calls and emails...then remember the team which scored 8 goals and had the title nailed on...then think back to what happened when they were 8 points up.

I imagine they have had to borrow further to get this over the line. Or did they use money from the share issue which isn't their money

Good luck to them. I'm more than happy that the Sheikh etc are sticking to their plan, and not reaching for players such as RvP which one good season in 7.

If we sign De Rossi I'll happily forget this whole sordid affair ever happened. Agger too please.

they have bought a quality striker i definitely would not have turned my nose up at.

mancini called this nearly 10 days ago that we wouldn't get RVP so did we lose out on him or did we switch our attention to somebody else?

LoveCity said:
Ntini77 said:
Mancini will be fuming.

Yup, people on here acting like it's no big deal. Helloooo people, Robin van Persie is going to replace Danny Welbeck up front and they also have signed Kagawa to give them creativity from a central position. They still don't have a Yaya in midfielder but against all but 2 or so PL clubs it doesn't matter.

I agree he'll strengthen the rags... but he wouldn't strengthen us.

He wouldn't displace Tevez or Aguero... or even Balotelli. So how does us not signing him affect US?

We have to do our own thing and stop being defined by what the rags do. That's what makes us look like liddle ciddeh...

Marvin said:
Blu KB said:
I'm suprised they went for him, didnt really think goalscoring was a problem for them.

Top player, but will he replicate his form for them? he enjoys being top dog but with shrek next to him he might not like it much.

But im not down about us not getting him, we didnt need the guy.

Its going to be tasty next year
Rooney, Kagawa and RVP up front. All of a sudden they have solved their creative problems.

But I still fancy City to finish above them - providing Kompany and Hart are fit. That's a worry at the moment
They never had creative problems,their midfield is shit and defence was dodgy last year.Desperate signing,trying to make some kind of statement.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Armaan said:
Rvp and Rooney.... Don't want to get quoted on red cafe but I am absolutelt shitting it.....
Tevez and Kun anyway of the week

This.... Would take our forwards over there's any time, and I bet RVP doesn't stay fit anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.