robin van persie (continued)

Don't count yer chickens yet - the cnut's got to have a medical... best we can hope is the doctor who checked over RSC is doing it!
He was a class finisher - last season in a side he's grew up in, felt at home with, and more importantly was the no1 player for... he won't have that playing for the Rags - I think we're more likely to see the Van Persie from the Euros... and if were really lucky he'll get injured just after the transfer window shuts! lol

brummie blue said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
Armaan said:
Rvp and Rooney.... Don't want to get quoted on red cafe but I am absolutelt shitting it.....
Tevez and Kun anyway of the week

This.... Would take our forwards over there's any time, and I bet RVP doesn't stay fit anyway
Both top scorers last season on the same team.... Vidic will also be back... Added to that that most mid table/bottom end teams seem to lay down for them! It's gonna be even tougher than last season for us.

Right now is the time to fight right back! De Rossi and either falcoa or cavani and it's game on!! To be fair we could have done without them getting him to be honest! Shrek and Rvp up front is pretty good in all honesty! We need to respond but bigger and better....we are the fuckin champions and the city is ours!!! Please sheikh mans our let's spoil their fun!!

Gutted great signing for them im praying he picks up a knock cause him and rooney is going to be a dangerous partnership!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.