robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please God no. We really don't need such an utter wanker playing for us. He is my most hated player in the world, by some distance. I would find it impossible to support this man.

FC Anzhi 16/1 Inter Milan 33/1
Manchester City 4/1 Manchester Utd 18/1 Real Madrid 28/1
Tottenham 50/1 - -

Those odds are extraordinary !!!
Does he want out before the Arse implode totally??? Mid season maybe lower profile ???

Breaking: Wenger tells me Arsenal have started talks with Van Persie over a new contract. Story across BBC outlets soon #bbcsportsday #afc
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 27/10/2011 12:46
Retweeted by mattslaterbbc

allan harper said:
Breaking: Wenger tells me Arsenal have started talks with Van Persie over a new contract. Story across BBC outlets soon #bbcsportsday #afc
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 27/10/2011 12:46
Retweeted by mattslaterbbc

Lolz I remember when they did this with Nasri.

i'm told he doesn t want to sign for arsene at the moment...things could change in respect of offers by arsenal, watch this space! but at the mo he wants to come up north and has no intention of re signing!

BUT...footballers are fickle creatures!

salfordpaul said:
i'm told he doesn t want to sign for arsene at the moment...things could change in respect of offers by arsenal, watch this space! but at the mo he wants to come up north and has no intention of re signing!

BUT...footballers are fickle creatures!

Thanks for sharing the info.

Can't see it. He's king of the castle at his boyhood club.

BabyPersie.jpg

I don't know about Van Persie, i thought before the world cup if Holland had a top, top striker they would have won it, and VP wasn't good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.