robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically the 4th best striker in the league behind our 3 wants to join us, to be our 4th striker? I'd take it, but I don't believe it.

Makes no sense in january,he will be cup tied for the champions league,plus Arsenal will still be in the competition,its unlikely they will win it though,so perhaps he would give up on that to get a potential premiership winners medal with us.

All that being said i just can't see it,in the summer maybe.

royle said:
Makes no sense in january,he will be cup tied for the champions league,plus Arsenal will still be in the competition,its unlikely they will win it though,so perhaps he would give up on that to get a potential premiership winners medal with us.

All that being said i just can't see it,in the summer maybe.

exactly. if he signs in january i will show my arse in picadilly gardens

There has to be something in this for salfordpaul to make such a bold statement for RVP to sign in January. He has never failed yet with is predictions on signings. Why put his reputation at risk if it wasn't true???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.