robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
He surely wouldn't be a replacement for tevez as that would leave us with guidetti, balo, dzeko and van persie all 6ft+ strikers, tevez as has shown in the final few weeks of the season gives us something different especially away from home.
I think van persie would be an amazing signing the only striker we have been linked with who I would take over him is falcoa but I cant see that transfer happening.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VycVcYSAz2U[/youtube]

greasedupdeafguy said:
He surely wouldn't be a replacement for tevez as that would leave us with guidetti, balo, dzeko and van persie all 6ft+ strikers, tevez as has shown in the final few weeks of the season gives us something different especially away from home.
I think van persie would be an amazing signing the only striker we have been linked with who I would take over him is falcoa but I cant see that transfer happening.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VycVcYSAz2U[/youtube]

RVP, BALO, AGUERO, DZEKO.

Sounds good to me..................................

If he wants to leave and if you want to buy him I think there isn't any other option but to sell him. It isn't worth the risk to reject a transfer fee and have him getting injured again next year.

To be fair if he goes none of our fans have a real right to be annoyed at City, it isn't your fault that your club wants to win things while our unambitious board is happy with scraping top four finishes every year.

A trade for Dzeko and De Jong would be nice but I doubt it'll happen, he'll leave and his replacement will be a 19 year old from Costa Rica, currently on loan at Lorient with 4 goals in 22 games.

Scotland_WC2010 said:
If he wants to leave and if you want to buy him I think there isn't any other option but to sell him. It isn't worth the risk to reject a transfer fee and have him getting injured again next year.

To be fair if he goes none of our fans have a real right to be annoyed at City, it isn't your fault that your club wants to win things while our unambitious board is happy with scraping top four finishes every year.

A trade for Dzeko and De Jong would be nice but I doubt it'll happen, he'll leave and his replacement will be a 19 year old from Costa Rica, currently on loan at Lorient with 4 goals in 22 games.

It's because your board signed the worst naming rights/sponsorship deal in the history of football.

Even if he does go, you guys can have a bus top parade for your balance sheet.

Damocles said:
Scotland_WC2010 said:

It's because your board signed the worst naming rights/sponsorship deal in the history of football.

haha.

Damocles said:
Scotland_WC2010 said:

Once the stadium is paid off and the deals are renegotiated we should be in an excellent position with a lot of money to spend. But none of that will matter if the board keep settling for trophyless seasons, by then all of our top players will have left to join more ambitious clubs. Besides I doubt the board will even invest the money from the new deals into the playing squad.

This transfer is starting to grow some legs apparently

I'm hearing it could be a case of two strikers out, Van Persie coming in with Guidetti returning as fourth choice.

*Puts tin hat on and crawls back in the bunker

Hes world class, but im worried about his injury record. Very worried

La Arse have only got one full season out of him. :(

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:
This transfer is starting to grow some legs apparently

I'm hearing it could be a case of two strikers out, Van Persie coming in with Guidetti returning as fourth choice.

*Puts tin hat on and crawls back in the bunker

No need to hide, the gist of your info is bang on.

So it's looking like tevez AND dzeko are both getting sold??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.