robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
Neither Yaya nor Nasri have the 'industry', that mopping up thing that Barry does so well, to both be played in that role together. You need a fall guy, an unsung. IMO anyway.

It's surely a line-up for games where there won't be much mopping up i.e. the opposition are going to park the bus and won't be able to get it off City. YaYa with Nasri and Silva would be like YaYa with Xavi and Iniesta.

Danamy said:
This transfer is starting to grow some legs apparently

I'm hearing it could be a case of two strikers out, Van Persie coming in with Guidetti returning as fourth choice.

*Puts tin hat on and crawls back in the bunker

do you actually mean 4 out.... Adebayor & RSC plus 2?

Arsenal fans can breathe easy. Well, for six months at least anyway.

The vibe coming out of Arsenal suggests that Robin van Persie, linked with Manchester City, United and a host of others, will start the season as a fully-committed Arsenal player.

Whether that is the case in August 2013 remains to be seen. And it also depends on whether Arsenal are showing the ambitions that match his own.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/opinion/football-opinion/robin-van-persie-will-stay-at-arsenal-843770" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/opinion/footbal ... nal-843770</a>

Is Steve Sammers reliable?

The only thing that would worry me about van Persie seeing out his contract is you just know the scum would make a big push for him knowing he was available for free.

the only way rvp wont be a city player is if wenger gets his way with the arse board!! (which is unlikely!!)

tolmie's hairdoo wrote:
HART

RICHARDS KOMPS THIAGO CLICHY

YAYA NASRI

SILVA

HAZARD AGUERO RVP

Would love this^^^^^

Thumps desk and where is Martinez? :-) I would rather have him than RVp and only let one of our strikers go. Just my opinion.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Thiago
Clichy

Martinez
Yaya
Nasri

Silva
Hazzard
Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.