robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
capiloton said:
i don't want him at City. he's will be 29 in this coming august. bobby should focus building team that can play together for a long time.

Mmmmm - not sure I agree with that. Sure, we plan for the 'long term' - that's sensible, that can tick along in the background, but we are looking to win the Champ League within the next three years aren't we? Why can't we do both?

IF RVP is considered the 'missing link' between us making a serious challenge NOW - then we should buy him. The return far outways the outlay here. Im pretty confident RVP would suit us immediately, he'll need no bedding in time and is proven at highest level - esp the Prem League. Others we are considering wont have that on their CV.

I understand Chelsea got 750m euros for their success...............

ANY1aBLUE said:
capiloton said:
i don't want him at City. he's will be 29 in this coming august. bobby should focus building team that can play together for a long time.

Mmmmm - not sure I agree with that. Sure, we plan for the 'long term' - that's sensible, that can tick along in the background, but we are looking to win the Champ League within the next three years aren't we? Why can't we do both?

IF RVP is considered the 'missing link' between us making a serious challenge NOW - then we should buy him. The return far outways the outlay here. Im pretty confident RVP would suit us immediately, he'll need no bedding in time and is proven at highest level - esp the Prem League. Others we are considering wont have that on their CV.

I understand Chelsea got 750m euros for their success...............

750m euros for what mate?

Still in pole position says the Mirror...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-are-in-pole-position-to-land-848753" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... and-848753</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.