robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany is King said:
Time will tell but the rumours do not go away.

this seems to have some more substance to it today................wouldn't surprise me. Can't understand why folks are hesitant over RVP? He's world class, proven in Prem yearly, is at his optimum age and we need all those attributes to challenge for the Champs League............don't we?

ANY1aBLUE said:
Kompany is King said:

this seems to have some more substance to it today................wouldn't surprise me. Can't understand why folks are hesitant over RVP? He's world class, proven in Prem yearly, is at his optimum age and we need all those attributes to challenge for the Champs League............don't we?

Beats the hell out of me too....

hgblue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Kompany is King said:

Beats the hell out of me too....

And me

The answer is Aguero and Tevez. Two World Class players in their own right. RVP would be a trophy ego-driven signing which would have zero positive effect on our playing strength.

Marvin said:
The answer is Aguero and Tevez. Two World Class players in their own right. RVP would be a trophy ego-driven signing which would have zero positive effect on our playing strength.

So let me get this straight, RVP signing will be Trophy driven?

BibbyBlue85 said:
Marvin said:

No. Trophy as in a victory in its own right which doesn't improve our team. Can you truly say RVP is better than Aguero or Tevez?

Marvin said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Marvin said:

No. Trophy as in a victory in its own right which doesn't improve our team. Can you truly say RVP is better than Aguero or Tevez?

I can truely say RVP is better than Dzeko who will be on his way. Tevez might even leave yet. Tevez, Aguero and RVP are all completely different players so to compare them is stupid. Will RVP add to our strength? Yes. Is RVP hungry for trophies? Yes. Does RVP have a better goalscoring record in Europe than Tevez? Yes. Does RVP suit our style of play? Yes. Will RVP bring qualitites to our attack that we don't currently posses? Yes. I say this with respect but if you can't see that RVP will improve our chances of retaining our title and progressing in the CL then you are way too short sighted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.