robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
Sky Blue said:
richards30 said:
sounds like he wants to come but the wife and mummy dont want him too! arguement over....he`ll stay at the arse.

Don't go wasting money again matey....
gotta go double or quits!! :-( mum got shafted by a fucking rag mate for £50,000 and is getting harrassed by people for cash! dont normally gamble but seems the only way! :-( was hopeful of hazard as it would have made a small dent in the debt but alas no pennies.

You need to read Willie Thorne's book......worst thing you can do is chase it!

daxman said:
Don't know where this urge for a striker is coming from. It is the least needed position in my opinion.

1 Centerback (definitely) our biggest need.
1. Winger/AM (be We can use one, if fast and better than what we have)
1. Central Midfielder (Possibly. A deep lying playmaker)

Those are the only 3 players types we need to solidify the squad.

I am not the biggest Hazzard fan, so I am fine if he ends up at Chelsea. His statds suggests he will be great, but when I watch, he never seems consistent to me. Don't like Moura either. Just doesn't seem to have the brain it seems. Neymar would be a peach, but that seems a dream.

I am bummed we missed out on Vertonghen. That was a missed opportunity, I don't care what anyone says, it was. Hope we can get Mbiwa or Martinez instead. Anything short of such players would have been a poor decision on our coaches part. And a poor decision to not improve the skill level at CD.

As for deep lying playmaker, I cant think of anyone right now who will be a great fit. But I bet our scouting should be able to. Besides, I sense Nasri might be perfect at that position eventually.

The winger of choice for me is Bale. I know many don't like him or think him a one trick pony. But they miss his thru talent. He is a workhorse with lungs for days and an immaculate leftfooted cross. Her is also a superb striker of the ball, and a meats and potato guy. He puts his head down and works. I want a player like that.

Personally, I think an addition of Bale and Martinez should be all we need, so long as we don't lose any key players, which it doesn't seem we will.

With Aguero, Tevez, Balo and Dzeko (we are overstacked at Striker) Frankly, we should not even be considering adding one. Especially since we often will be playing with just one striker, and at most 2. And unless injured or grossly out of form or overplayed. You'd expect Kun to start, which leaves one spot for the other 3. Most likely one them will not make the bench even. I know many still want Tevez gone, but unless he throws a fit, he is not leaving. Dzeko has said he is not interested in leaving either, and so has Balo. So really, to get another striker, City will have to force out someone who doesn't want to leave.
I personally will keep all 4 if the waters stay the way they are. So no strikers for me. I reckon Johnson might consider leaving, but I hope he stays. He will not be a starter at City, but he will be a very good backup. Evryone else stays. I see Barry's role diminishing, and Yaya getting pushed up more often. Which means there will be lots of playing time available at the CM spot. I see Nasri probably dropping into one.

Nigel, will probably get more games, if Nasri is the other CM. Milner has to push on next season to get more playing time at CM, he simply wouldn't get it in the attacking areas if we add any semblance of talent to the front area.

True Dax...
The need for a striker must surely be dependent on Tevez leaving, as the other three; Edin, Kun and Mario have publicly stated they will remain here, or at least that they want to.
So if Tevez leaves us then we will need one more striker. But even if that happens I really hope it's not RVP. What he did for Arsenal this past year is not something he can reproduce for us, when he's not the man the squad is built around and where he's not the top-dog.

Sky Blue said:
richards30 said:
Sky Blue said:
gotta go double or quits!! :-( mum got shafted by a fucking rag mate for £50,000 and is getting harrassed by people for cash! dont normally gamble but seems the only way! :-( was hopeful of hazard as it would have made a small dent in the debt but alas no pennies.

You need to read Willie Thorne's book......worst thing you can do is chase it!
Don't follow your lost money over the edge of a cliff

lionheart said:
According to Eurosport, RVP's wife says that he is staying at Arsenal, so end of story, at least until January 2013.

"Arsenal showed faith in Robin when he was going through a lean time, so we should not repay them by thinking about other clubs. Our home life and our children are happy in London." - Robin van Persie's wife says the striker will DEFINITELY stay at Arsenal. That's that then. ED expects that new contract to be signed within the week.

Translation:

London has better shops.

richards30 said:
Sky Blue said:
richards30 said:
sounds like he wants to come but the wife and mummy dont want him too! arguement over....he`ll stay at the arse.

Very dangerous game to play mate. Be very careful, i've seen this approach by a mate who is sadly no longer with us because of the debt he got himself into.

TCIB said:
lionheart said:
According to Eurosport, RVP's wife says that he is staying at Arsenal, so end of story, at least until January 2013.

"Arsenal showed faith in Robin when he was going through a lean time, so we should not repay them by thinking about other clubs. Our home life and our children are happy in London." - Robin van Persie's wife says the striker will DEFINITELY stay at Arsenal. That's that then. ED expects that new contract to be signed within the week.

Translation:

London has better shops.

Choice is stay at a club that will mean he will win nothing in his football career or good shops! Has anyone not been to Manchester recently. Harvey nicks, Selfridges ext.

TCIB said:
lionheart said:

Translation:

London has better shops.

Translation:-

Fooking Pussy Whipped.!

jonmcity said:
Choice is stay at a club that will mean he will win nothing in his football career or good shops! Has anyone not been to Manchester recently. Harvey nicks, Selfridges ext.

i rather think mrs vp does her shopping in places that are a tad more exclusive than a couple of department stores with ideas above their station.

laserblue said:
jonmcity said:

i rather think mrs vp does her shopping in places that are a tad more exclusive than a couple of department stores with ideas above their station.

Ok thats OK then good choice for him that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.