Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Blue said:
You may be right, but no thanks.

This, could cost 25-30m far to injury prone for me and
cant see the point of spending that sort of money for a
player his age.

Ill be pissed off if we buy him.

ibrahimovic 300k a week, RVP 250k a week. Media playing the guessing game. if we made RVP the top earner it would cause divide in the dressing room. Cavani for me, higuain and falcao are better options than RVP. Lets stop funding other premier league teams, this has torres written all over this signing. A big NO

If he would go to Juve it would be 20m-25m € ~15-20 m pounds.

If he comes to City it will be on 25-30m pounds.

Let Juve take him if they want him. He has only one year left from his contract. How much would he cost if had a 3 year contract? 50m pounds? With his dodgy injury record, after a season he will never play that good again?

Still think Nasri's fee was a joke, overpaying mistake, he had only 1 year from his contract and he had only a good season, not great here.
But at least he is younger, his turning into his best years just now. Unlike RVP.

Mega wages, very big fee to Arsenal, we can do better.

Cavani+Hazard would do for me, and Dzeko stays, Tevez goes. Even with that we will have a lot great attacker to rotate. Also could be rare to play with Silva/Nasri/Hazard together. If they all play we will have one striker up. Someone wont even make the squad, only if we have an injured striker.

Imagine if Tevez is here whole year. Dzeko/Balo wouldnt play nowhere near as much as they did.

RVP go to Juve, laugh on Arsenal fans, they couldnt throw shit at us, still losing their player, getting smaller fee for him.
And he goes into the new season with a big injury in Italy. Pretty possible. This last season was magic for him to play in nearly all PL matches.

City had checked injury history before singings, thats why we have lot of players capable of playing 30-35 PL matches a year.

Even if we are after him, despite my advice:), jut wait until Euros is over. He could rule himself out for months in that 4-5 matches. He is like that, he showd it in the past.
Defenders will stop him at all cost.

Fourth Official ‏@Fourth_Official

Tomorrows 'The Guardian' Manchester City confident they will sign Arsenal's Robin Van Persie #sniggers

------------------

Like I said before Falcao, Cavani > RVP.

If this is what bobby wants and the sheikh is happy why is everyone kicking off and wingeing? Do we not trust our manager and owner anymore? From what Tolm has said it could be Rvp AND cavani!!

Ladyman says clubs are stunned by his wage demands which could kill any potential deals. He wants Ronaldo/Messi level wages of around £275,000.

Damanino said:
If he would go to Juve it would be 20m-25m € ~15-20 m pounds.

If he comes to City it will be on 25-30m pounds.

Let Juve take him if they want him. He has only one year left from his contract. How much would he cost if had a 3 year contract? 50m pounds? With his dodgy injury record, after a season he will never play that good again?

Still think Nasri's fee was a joke, overpaying mistake, he had only 1 year from his contract and he had only a good season, not great here.
But at least he is younger, his turning into his best years just now. Unlike RVP.

Mega wages, very big fee to Arsenal, we can do better.

Cavani+Hazard would do for me, and Dzeko stays, Tevez goes. Even with that we will have a lot great attacker to rotate. Also could be rare to play with Silva/Nasri/Hazard together. If they all play we will have one striker up. Someone wont even make the squad, only if we have an injured striker.

Imagine if Tevez is here whole year. Dzeko/Balo wouldnt play nowhere near as much as they did.

RVP go to Juve, laugh on Arsenal fans, they couldnt throw shit at us, still losing their player, getting smaller fee for him.
And he goes into the new season with a big injury in Italy. Pretty possible. This last season was magic for him to play in nearly all PL matches.

City had checked injury history before singings, thats why we have lot of players capable of playing 30-35 PL matches a year.

Even if we are after him, despite my advice:), jut wait until Euros is over. He could rule himself out for months in that 4-5 matches. He is like that, he showd it in the past.
Defenders will stop him at all cost.

AMEN! Seems like everyone likes to forget about his horrible injury record, and I agree on the Nasri fee and wages!!

Blue Haze said:
He's probably the perfect replacement for Tevez. I could be wrong but neither Cavani or Falcao seem suited to 2nd striker role.

WHY do we have to pay him 250k per week? That's fucking silly. Arsenal are offering him 130k with no chance of trophies. 150k should be plenty. 30m + 250k would be horrible for a player who has never been healthy until last season.

This

He would be a great herman replacement. We would deploy him sparingly and give our other boys opportunities to flourish

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Blue Haze said:
He's probably the perfect replacement for Tevez. I could be wrong but neither Cavani or Falcao seem suited to 2nd striker role.

WHY do we have to pay him 250k per week? That's fucking silly. Arsenal are offering him 130k with no chance of trophies. 150k should be plenty. 30m + 250k would be horrible for a player who has never been healthy until last season.

This

He would be a great herman replacement. We would deploy him sparingly and give our other boys opportunities to flourish

At 29 and with his injury record, he will not come here to sit on the bench. He'll want to play. For me, him - here, just doesn't fit.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Blue Haze said:

This

A 25m fee and 250k/wk wages to use him sparingly? Not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.