robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
brad147690 said:
If Van Persie goes to City that will be another league title and Arsenal out the frame for the title race and possibly race for fourth.
You might stand a chance of finishing in the top 6 then

sorry, had to be done

pudge said:
brad147690 said:
If Van Persie goes to City that will be another league title and Arsenal out the frame for the title race and possibly race for fourth.
You might stand a chance of finishing in the top 6 then

sorry, had to be done

Be better than anything this season, personally I would like to see him go to City or anyone else as they are pretty much carried by one man. I'll just hope for an improvement for once.

Why do some seem to want Ibrahimovic, but not Van Persie? Van Persie is two years younger, as well. 28 vs. 30 y/o.

I honestly think part of it is that they don't want us to keep buying from Arsenal.

"RVP has just had the season of his life so let's buy him for more of the same at City."

Fair viewpoint. But in the real world things don't work like that.

Arsenal are built around him, we won't be.
He's had a long list of bad injuries and will be 29 when the new season starts.
He'll cost too much for a player of that age.
He's a divisive ****.

I hate Rooney just as much as the next man but he's a special player and if we break the bank for that **** he could be the man to propel us to Champions League glory with the added bonus that it will go a long way to ruining the rags - their fans will be in open revolt against the board, Fergie (the only thing holding that place together) will find his position untenable, the squad will be desolate without their talisman etc.

We'd get him for £60 mill, RVP would cost the best part of £30mill and has far less of an overall effect on the team. No brainer for me.

Santiago Street . said:
"RVP has just had the season of his life so let's buy him for more of the same at City."

Fair viewpoint. But in the real world things don't work like that.

Arsenal are built around him, we won't be.
He's had a long list of bad injuries and will be 29 when the new season starts.
He'll cost too much for a player of that age.
He's a divisive ****.

I hate Rooney just as much as the next man but he's a special player and if we break the bank for that **** he could be the man to propel us to Champions League glory with the added bonus that it will go a long way to ruining the rags - their fans will be in open revolt against the board, Fergie (the only thing holding that place together) will find his position untenable, the squad will be desolate without their talisman etc.

We'd get him for £60 mill, RVP would cost the best part of £30mill and has far less of an overall effect on the team. No brainer for me.

That would be great if the above happened : )

Seosa said:
EaglesFan said:
Hmmmm, on a side note Wenger has always liked Dzeko....what are the odds?

I know people are moving Dzeko to Germany or Italy, but I wouldnt be surprised if he stays in EPL (to me Arsenal, Tottenham, even Chelsea are all viable buyers given the status of their strike-force).

Would you bugger off and support Arsenal if Edin went there?
Does the pope shit in the woods?

No more Arsenal players!!
Were OK as it is for strikers and RVP is a crock most of the time

I doubt we'll go for him, I hope we don't.

He's old, with FFP coming around the corner if we are going to be splashing cash then it needs to be on youngsters who will be around for a long time to come.

RVP is what? 29? 30? A season or two then he'll be worthless value wise as well as footballing wise.

Also considering the strikers we currently have, no need for anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.