Robinho again.

Given the hostility I can understand why he likes playing in Brazil. He is newly married as well.

He needs to be strong and prove a point

Marvin said:
Given the hostility I can understand why he likes playing in Brazil. He is newly married as well.

He needs to be strong and prove a point

Hostility? Most people including myself love the player but after his endless disrespect towards the club (that not only shelled out £32 m for his services but also made him the highest paid player in England ) I now detest the man.

Yeah Robinho has got away with a lot. I was one who'd of liked him to come back and wear the shirt again but his open disrespect for us is shocking.

Even if he does want to stay in Brazil it's just not on for him to say everything in public like he has as it makes it really hard for City to negotiate any kind of deal.

He's really hurt us imo.

The way Robinho and Santos have handled things actually goes well beyond taking the piss. They are humiliating us at this stage.

Did Real stand for this ? Would Barca, Rags, Arsenal or Chelsea ?

I dont think so. When the goofy one tried this at Barca they fucked him off to Ac Milan straight away getting what they could for him.

I am really embarassed when city fans stick up for this guy and say they want him back at our club.

How many times does he have to say hes not comming back, hates the club and england and wont play for us again. The expectation from him, his representatives and Santos is we right off the £32 million we paid for him and pay most of his wages for the rest of his contract.

Can someone explain to me why we should do this or people are sticking up for him with this in mind ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.