Robinho again.

Problem is no decent club wants him becuase hes a complete and utter fucking disgrace. Its hard to imagine a footballer with a worse attitude and thats saying something.

No way he should be allowed to stay at santos or anywhere else on his jollies for the rest of his city contract. Robinho and Santos have actually gone beyond taking the piss out of city now its into insult and embarassment territory we need to make an example out of him.

If we cant off load him and he wont play for us to his ability we will just have to stick him in the reserves and ruin his career. WOuld make me feel a bit better about the amount of money we have wasted on him.

Rotting in the reserves , I like that bit, but we will be paying him 160K per week for the privelege which I don't like. Player power is what it is all about and I believe our club however distasteful will have to cut their losses and let him go, Besiktas offered 16.5m and no matter how much I don't like the idea we should sell him for whatever we can get.

mrksdawn19 said:
If Santos cannot agree a fee then we sell him to someone or part ex him for someone that we want, but under no circumstances should we just realease him from his contract or let him do another year on loan.

Santos haven't got anywhere near the money we want and Robinho believes he deserves. The problem is that he's making himself unemployable with his attitude and it's going to prevent him from going anywhere.

I'm so pleased that Brazil clique of Elano, Jo and Robinho is over.

We should keep him an play him, he won't be a first choice but we should be rotating players next season, if he does well he will become a 1st choice as there is no doubting his talent, if he fucks around then we should fuck him off in Jan for a part ex or anything above £15 million.

okstate99 said:
So what is the club going to do with him? He comes back from loan on August 5th. When we get back from Germany.

Not what you want to happen to him. What do you think the club will do?

Loan, Sell or Keep?

I personally hope we keep him and try him till atleast January. Then can make a more permanent decision.

As for the club I think they will keep him, its not a world cup year so they wont feel the need to loan him out for his own good.

we have to keep him, he is world class, he has to be used properly and he'll be a major player for us.

de niro said:
okstate99 said:
So what is the club going to do with him? He comes back from loan on August 5th. When we get back from Germany.

Not what you want to happen to him. What do you think the club will do?

Loan, Sell or Keep?

I personally hope we keep him and try him till atleast January. Then can make a more permanent decision.

As for the club I think they will keep him, its not a world cup year so they wont feel the need to loan him out for his own good.

we have to keep him, he is world class, he has to be used properly and he'll be a major player for us.

the problem is m8 he don't want to be here which is a bloody shame.

The blokes a fucking disgrace, £32million wasted,can't hack in the pl to much like hard work for him to put a bit of effort to try to adapt, send him to play for my home town team Wrexham let the BSP kick shit out of him, what a talent wasted

Somemightsay said:
The blokes a fucking disgrace, £32million wasted,can't hack in the pl to much like hard work for him to put a bit of effort to try to adapt, send him to play for my home town team Wrexham let the BSP kick shit out of him, what a talent wasted
i, like many others,hope i never see this cnut, near our club again..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.