Robinho, Barcalona, and the Mirr-urgh

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
If they come sniffing round our Robbie then we should immediately just slap them with a very public £125m bid for Messi, Im sure they would get the message pretty quickly

Haha, that would be fun.

Bluemooner33 said:
We if, and its a big IF! theres any truth in this if we get acouple of qaulity players in return like Eto'o and Yaya Toure it would soften the blow. id then get Robben or David Silva to play wide left with Tevez on the right.

---------------Yaya Toure-------------
------Ireland---------------Barry-------
Tevez------------Eto'o----------Robben

have we sold petrov?

If it isn't true and it will not happen then I think City should step in and say so to stop all this shite

I hope that it's utter bollocks. However, should Barca bid I can see Robinho trying to engineer himself a move there. After all it is Barca, they are the European champions and play some of the best football ever seen. I hope that Robhino remember the troubles he had at Madrid when he was in and out of the side, because he may well have the same issue at Barca. If he stays here he remains a key menber of a side that is building to challenge the elite.

blueju said:
Bluemooner33 said:
We if, and its a big IF! theres any truth in this if we get acouple of qaulity players in return like Eto'o and Yaya Toure it would soften the blow. id then get Robben or David Silva to play wide left with Tevez on the right.

have we sold petrov?

hope so

Irlamblue said:
blueju said:
Bluemooner33 said:

have we sold petrov?

hope so

why?

blueju said:
Irlamblue said:
blueju said:
Bluemooner33 said:

have we sold petrov?

hope so

why?

he is average
he has an attitude
he is lazy
we can get better

Just watching Rob today. Anybody else feel playing in the premier league has improved his game by leaps. He seems more involved now while earlier he used to drift in and out. cant wait for him next season.

EDIT: Should have posted upstairs . Sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.