Robinho, Barcelona again . . .

City could use this to either get

Iniesta or Messi. Only way I'd be tempted to lose Robbie

PaulPowre said:
Not arsed either way to be honest if he stays then he will need to up his performance at least 30% to get anywhere near the level of commitment and performance Bellamy showed at Portsmouth.

Oh and that's without how many fookin times in a game he loses the ball and doesn't track back to cover his mistake.

SWP can be guilty of losing the ball (mostly because some hairy arsed defender has clobbered him) but he always tracks back to help the midfield or defence.

Bellamy was virtually non existant against portsmouth, might work hard but so wasteful with the ball and poor movement compared to the other attackers, robinho will get in the team ahead of him come next games

Robinho did also say he was impressed with city signings this season and thinks we can acheive great success but no seems to comment on that. So what he was flattered barcelona are interested, there the european champions and play the best football, who wouldnt wanna play for them. People go on about his away form but what about the rest of the team? the guys class his movement, passing, dribbling, shooting and plays with a smile on his face. Like someone else said maybe he should go somwhere like barca where he'd be appreciated.

i think i expected more from him...hasnt really impressed me.but he's still prob getting used to the place and the prem.i hope he does stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.