Robinho, Barcelona again . . .

I'm getting a tad pissed off after these latest comments. We pay him more than any other player in the prem and spent a fortune on him. I feel he could be a little bit more respectful.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Moebius said:
Robbie can change matches in a split second.

When did he last do that for us?

Were 3 games in the season with 2 away games.....

What you and other people dont realise is what robinho does off the ball, he more often than not takes 2 players anywhere he goes to keep him under control, if they dont do that , he will run riot, if they do, it creates a wealth of space for the other players.

Ashley Young - pleeeeaaase no. He isnt now, and never will be fit to clean Robbies boots. Robbie will make huge leaps forward with city this year.

Moebius said:
Were 3 games in the season with 2 away games.....

Please name the games.

Ok i missed an apostrophy, "we're 3 games into the season"

3 games into the season and the sky is falling. I wont name games from last season and try convince you, its not my job or really my motivation. If you think robinho doesnt deserve to be in the city side on talent alone, fair play. But if you think bellamy does because of hard work, i couldnt agree with that.

it was posted today, not many people on this earth can use a football like this, i suggest you watch it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVEuVUdLGQQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Moebius said:
Please name the games.

3 games into the season and the sky is falling. I wont name games from last season and try convince you, its not my job or really my motivation. If you think robinho doesnt deserve to be in the city side on talent alone, fair play. But if you think bellamy does because of hard work, i couldnt agree with that.

it was posted today, not many people on this earth can use a football like this, i suggest you watch it.

No point arguing with Robinho haters.

If you don't see what effect Robinho has you only need to watch games he's not playing in like against Porstmouth. Even though we won we werent very dangerous. If he won't start against Arsenal im quite sure it'll show. Sometimes I wish he would go to a club that recognizes his talent and is more welcomed, ie. to Barcelona. Maybe then the haters would realise that trophies are not won with "hard working players" alone. We need craft, and that's what Robinho provides.

Moebius said:
Please name the games.

3 games into the season and the sky is falling. I wont name games from last season and try convince you

I'm not asking you to convince me of anything. You made a claim - I simply asked you to substantiate it.

If you can't, then your claim isn't worth considering.

am I the first one to notice that those quotes are from the spanish tabloid Marca? They make shit up every minute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.