Robinho Believes Liverpool Will Take 4th Spot

I heard on the radio he also said how when he signed for Manchester he didn't realise there was another club in Manchester, he said he has been very happy with the money and that he will only leave City's payroll if they pay up his contract.
His father is reported to have described City as flea riding on the back of it's neighbour and that they should be grateful his son even turned up!

What doe's he know about the Prem Lge, couldn't hack it for starters, tell you what I had even forgotton about him until I read this. Give me an Adam Johnson any day of the week, willing to tackle, can cross the ball to where it should be, oh and will track back, and dosn't stand with his hands on his bloody hips half the game.

Hahaha! 'They play to my ability'! I've watched them a few times and despite some impressive looking wins on paper, the reality of their performance and the teams they were playing were more like a Championship side taking on a Sunday pub team.

If that's your ability son, you can stay where you are mate.

(still love you though, despite you being a James Hunt of the highest order)

strongbowholic said:
Hahaha! 'They play to my ability'! I've watched them a few times and despite some impressive looking wins on paper, the reality of their performance and the teams they were playing were more like a Championship side taking on a Sunday pub team.

If that's your ability son, you can stay where you are mate.

(still love you though, despite you being a James Hunt of the highest order)

used to love him but hate the spiteful little prick. just look at the attitude difference in him and adam johnson! robinho has much more talent but johno has the attitude and passion thats why he is better for us

"said he is happy at Santos and has no intention of returning to England after the World Cup."
IF he really did say that, then City could finish his career couldn't they?

If that's the case, then bring him home and stick him in the reserves, see how he likes those apples when he's trying to get a place in the World Cup squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.