Robinho Believes Liverpool Will Take 4th Spot

Looking at Liverpools games to ours and Spurs I would have to agree with him....But the pressure is on Spurs as they are in pole spot..After this weekends games we may have better picture..WE MUST BEAT BURNLEY....

TheLegendOfBerti said:
---

In a brazilian radio interview Brazilian star Robinho has stated his belief that Liverpool, not his employers Manchester City will take the coveted 4th spot in the English Premier League and qualify for the Champions League.

Robinho, who joined Santos on loan from City in January after falling out with manager Roberto Mancini, has also said he is happy at Santos and has no intention of returning to England after the World Cup.

Speaking to Radio Bandeirantes, the Brazilian forward said that "The Reds(Liverpool) have experience and history at a higher level and have the ability to qualify for the competition next season." and he went onto say that "clubs like Tottenham and City have no experience and think that money is the way to get trophies, but in football the first aim is happiness and at City I don't think the players have that".

When talking about his move to Santos Robinho stated "I am very happy at home in Santos because the fans love me, the weather is good and the food and atmosphere is much nicer. Here the team plays to my ability but back in Europe the team was made around other players and we had to play their way, it was very difficult". He added that "If I have the opportunity to stay I will do, because I'm very happy in Brazil and want to win the Copa(Libertadores) with Santos, but it's up to my club, City and what they want to do with me."

Finally when asked about his hopes for the Brazilian national team at the World Cup in South Africa this summer, the Santos man said "We want to win, for sure, it's the biggest tournament we can ever play in and the people want us to win, and we want to make them proud and win the cup by playing good football and showing the world how good we are".

Source: Radio Bandeirantes.
who ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.