Robinho Celebration

felixbg said:
you know what i found the celebration quite emotional. seeing literally hundreds of grown men running to get a touch/get close to their hero sums up the whole situation. the real city fans love him and want him to succeed, that goal meant a lot imo.

Spot on m8 .. i want him here .. cant believe were going to let him just go ? that would be madness .
Even if you dont rate him we cant just allow it to happen , give the guy a chance to get back up to speed and if were not happy then sell or trade in the summer.

alera said:
I'd suggest you read your own posts in this thread before you declare that anyone else is taking anything personally.

So I am the one calling people fuckwits and wishing death on them can you point out where I have said that ?

Robinho yes lets face it based on his attitude and what he has been saying in the press its not unreasonable.

I'm not calling you a fuckwit and i'm deffinately not wishing death on anybody. I can understand, after what youve said and the way in which you've attempted to express your views in this thread that you'll come in for an amount of shit though.

True class!! funny the ITVWAT commentary slated Robinho at every possible oppertunity but failed to comment on tracking back into our box, winning the ball, clearing the danger, closing down Typical press bollox!!

Well I will be at the utd match so I am happy to oblige.
I'm not calling you a fuckwit and i'm deffinately not wishing death on anybody. I can understand, after what youve said and the way in which you've attempted to express your views in this thread that you'll come in for an amount of shit though.

No get it right people are saying that and I have not responded in kind, you even have so called city fans asking me out now - I am happy to oblige.

You were basically saying its fine for people to wish death on me and call me said for what I have posted if you go back and check.....

alera said:
On loan to Santos we pay most of his wages and right off a £34 million fee ?

Fuck that. Rather see him never kick a ball again and ruin his career. Hes a disgrace, not tried for 12 months, should never have come to city, doesnt work in our country / climate / league.

Have no time for him rather see his career destroyed.

Absolute pillock...

I guess you're still pining for Hughes.... still, it takes allsorts.

Alera, do you not think the reason he doesn't play so well away from home has anything to do with the fact that as a team, we don't keep possession?

I mean this is probably the fittest he's been since the start of the season and he worked hard and played well. We also kept possession well and got him on the ball in an area where he can be dangerous. Something we don't really do normally away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.