Robinho Celebration

alera said:
LOL and you are calling me bitter. It sounds like you are related to him you are taking it that personally....

All these people defending him of which there are many can you at least comment on the press reports. Will you still stand by what you are saying if they are true ?
Maybe not bitter but surely you understand that it s halfwit know fuckalls like yourself who are continually dragging this club down.
If Robbie goes, he goes.The problems at this club are not down to one man,certainly not down to one of the greatest flair players ever to pull on the shirt.
As has been alluded to before on the thread, Robbie can t tackle,Kompany doesnt do enough stepovers and Shay just doesn t score enough.
Think back to last year when we signed him, were you salivating over the sky sports ticker tape proclaiming Robbies signing thinking "Oooohhh , he ll add steel to our non existant defence"
Me, I ll stick with this lot for the forseeable thanks, won t boo at the match, wont fucking go attention seeking on here demanding that one of our best players is hounded out and won t demand that we sign Gavin Mcann cos he gives 100%

you know what i found the celebration quite emotional. seeing literally hundreds of grown men running to get a touch/get close to their hero sums up the whole situation. the real city fans love him and want him to succeed, that goal meant a lot imo.

To the fans yes. You can see that with the comments on here despite his form and attitude.

It meant fuck all to him based on his attitude and performances over the last 12 months. Crocodile tears come to mind. I would never boo my own side or get on the team back at games regardless of performance or form but I will make my case on here as most others do also.

alera said:
LOL and you are calling me bitter. It sounds like you are related to him you are taking it that personally....

All these people defending him of which there are many can you at least comment on the press reports. Will you still stand by what you are saying if they are true ?

I'd suggest you read your own posts in this thread before you declare that anyone else is taking anything personally.

felixbg said:
you know what i found the celebration quite emotional. seeing literally hundreds of grown men running to get a touch/get close to their hero sums up the whole situation. the real city fans love him and want him to succeed, that goal meant a lot imo.

Spot on.

alera said:
It meant fuck all to him based on his attitude and performances over the last 12 months. Crocodile tears come to mind.

Give it a rest ffs. Put your pitchfork down and go and have a wank or something - it will help with the stress.

(didn't we win today and Robinho play well and score?)

I'd suggest you read your own posts in this thread before you declare that anyone else is taking anything personally.

So I am the one calling people fuckwits and wishing death on them can you point out where I have said that ?

Robinho yes lets face it based on his attitude and what he has been saying in the press its not unreasonable.

Well I grow tired of arguing with the robinho cock munchers on here.

You are happy with him playing shit and letting us down everytime he plays, not trying, not putting in the effort we know he is world class he doesnt show it. Against spurs and everton it was like playign with 10 men, even today he was at fault for the first goal, led to the corner and ultimately their goal.

I have made my case, personally I hope its true and he fucks off its pretty clear he doesnt want to be at city I just hope we can find someone to pay us some of his fee back and cover his wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.