Robinho: Coming Back To City In The Summer (or not) {merged}

He can stay there, tbh, doesn't look like he wants to come back unless we qualify for the champs league.

BurnCK - "Rubbish...I would rather have been proved wrong, but after all the abuse thrown in the direction of those that dared to criticise him why shouldn't we say "I told you so" ?
No doubt that this still won't be enough evidence for some people on here.
Robinho has never been and will never be truly World Class. Pele can keep him !"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So basically you are saying that a starter for Brazil is not a world class player.

LOL !

I'm a Robbie fan. Thought he was great for the club, had a good first season, had his own song (bit unimaginative, but had a few more words in it than Bellamys...) and I really really wanted him to be a success for us.

However, this season he has just plain and simple gone missing. Ok he had an injury, and that maybe took its toll, and there is more to this new City than 'running about, getting stuck in, and tracking back to tackle'.

But his demeanor, and quite frankly his statements at his press conference at Santos just illustrate the fact that he is just another mercenary footballer who will say whatever his paymasters want him to say, with little regard for the people who hero worship him week in, week out.

I would still have him at City - a fabulous talent, but unmotivated, for whatever reason (weather? culture? who the fuck knows?) but I don't think he will be back. Which as far as i'm concerned, after watching City teams for 35 years, is a bloody shame.

A disillusioned Robbie fan, but CTID

hmblue said:
BurnCK - "Rubbish...I would rather have been proved wrong, but after all the abuse thrown in the direction of those that dared to criticise him why shouldn't we say "I told you so" ?
No doubt that this still won't be enough evidence for some people on here.
Robinho has never been and will never be truly World Class. Pele can keep him !"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So basically you are saying that a starter for Brazil is not a world class player.

LOL !
You're right, Kleberson was brilliant.

Not every single Brazilian in every single position to have started for their national team is world class.

Dont look like he wants to come back...........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_5911468,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 68,00.html</a>

hmblue said:

LOL !

Pretty much...yeah. So you are saying that playing for Brazil automatically makes you World Class ? I wouldn't class Robinho as World Class....neither Elano. There's quite a few others that I wouldn't say are World Class either.

This is why Robinho has been so overrated...."Well he's Brazilian, so he must be the World Class".
Club performances and attitude would beg to differ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.