Robinho crying?A

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bad news to hear after an otherwise top day
take no notice of this thread mate after being a little down hearted when i saw the thread i have just seen the clip on ssn, and Robinho is not crying at all!!

not my fault! said:
DonnyCityLove said:
yes that was quite funny,wern't they just joking around?

was just saying the same thing on another thread... I think it was his last game too! And the hug wasnt messing around it was a proper man hug and lingered on just a little to long in my eyes but hey he's scored two today so i'll let it go.

Wait a flippin' minute!!

Why was that hug not all about instilling confidence in Elano, that if he concentrates, he can hit the target??! You know, sort of like saying 'I believe in you, my brother!' sort-of-thing!! Why put 2 and 2 together to come up with 59??

He didn't sky it, like he usually does!!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bad news to hear after an otherwise top day
take no notice of this thread mate after being a little down hearted when i saw the thread i have just seen the clip on ssn, and Robinho is not crying at all!!

If thats true then you've become an integral part of my good day sire :)

No as someone mentioned he got a crack on the head right on the end, so it will be that.

At the thought I just thought the hug was after they had decided Elano should take the free kick, not Robinho.

I hope Elano stays, he is playing games and played well today so things between him and the boss might be on the up!

Mike D said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
i think its the end for elano thats why...did anyone see him huggin elano before he took a freekick? it might be elanos last game at eastland. i think thats why

If Hughes is stupid enough to let Elano go after that performanc today then all I can say is good riddance to Hughes. I cannot see any manager not able to recognise the talents of Elano and what he can bring to the table.

You can't keep a player based solely on one performance. One good one isn't enough, he needs to be consistant. Which he isn't.

I for one, hope Elano isn't going but after our second goal, Elano came over to the East Stand and applauded and waved so much that he missed the restart. Very reminiscant of Corluka's farewell after the Sunderland game at the Stadium of Light.

adzmcfc134 said:
I for one, hope Elano isn't going but after our second goal, Elano came over to the East Stand and applauded and waved so much that he missed the restart. Very reminiscant of Corluka's farewell after the Sunderland game at the Stadium of Light.

I did notice that Elano was very responsive to the crowd today, more so than usual.

amehh said:
You can't keep a player based solely on one performance. One good one isn't enough, he needs to be consistant. Which he isn't.

I think we'll have a squad of 1 or 2 if thats the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.