Robinho haters..

ello_jo

Answer me a couple of questions...
1) Can you name a player that played out of their skin today? And I mean really out of their skin like you expect Robinho to play?
2)Can you name another player for us who has contributed more thi year? I know Stevie has been outstanding. But anybody with more goals and assists?
3)Do you really want to see players fighting all the time? Wouldn't you be better watching Bolton?

Look at United yesterday, Just and example, Ronaldo didn't have the greatest of games nor Rooney or Vidic. But do you think all their fans got on Red Issue after and started slating them andwanting rid? No. Well I doubt it anyway.
I just thank god that our owners and manager aren't as clueless and appreciate something good when they've got it.

No but that was a one off for those rag players you mentioned, Robinho and Elano (Allborg aside) have been shat for weeks. That is the difference.

I also agree with this from Hughes.

"You can't just expect one player to carry the team. We have other players who have to stand up to the plate and be counted. Today wasn't Robinho's day.

"His general performances have been good. He's scored 11 Premier League goals and had a real impact for us.

"It's been more difficult for us to get him in the right areas to score, but he's created a number of goals for us and is helping the team. Today was just one of those days when he wasn't able to have a positive effect on the side.

I'm sure there are circus performers who could do some nice stepovers, but for the money we spent on Robinho and the money he collects every week, I just think he needs to put in a decent shift more or less every week. If he was as good as Ronaldo I'd forgive the odd off day, but he has more off days than on.

NeverSeenATrophy said:
No but that was a one off for those rag players you mentioned, Robinho and Elano (Allborg aside) have been shat for weeks. That is the difference.
Robinho has hardly been poor for the past couple of weeks. What team have you been watching?

My point is that City were amazing before Robinho and now we're rubbish. Simple.

We used to win every game before that Brazilian bastard came and started scoring goals.

TheMightyQuinn said:
My point is that City were amazing before Robinho and now we're rubbish. Simple.

We used to win every game before that Brazilian bastard came and started scoring goals.

Haha, well said TMQ.

Da_Blu_Moona said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Haha, well said TMQ.

It really is that simple, we were champions before Robinho joined and now we're really fucking terrible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.