Robinho haters..

Lester said:
I'm sure there are circus performers who could do some nice stepovers, but for the money we spent on Robinho and the money he collects every week, I just think he needs to put in a decent shift more or less every week. If he was as good as Ronaldo I'd forgive the odd off day, but he has more off days than on.

Your referrence to Ronaldo the ballerina is interesting, in his first three years with the scum his stats were:
40 games - 6 goals, 4 assists, 50 games - 9 goals- 6 assists , and 47 games - 12 goals - 7 assists.
Robbie has had 30 games - 12 goals - 7 assists
So he is equal with the ballerinas 3 year of acclimatizing.

allblues09 said:
Lester said:
I'm sure there are circus performers who could do some nice stepovers, but for the money we spent on Robinho and the money he collects every week, I just think he needs to put in a decent shift more or less every week. If he was as good as Ronaldo I'd forgive the odd off day, but he has more off days than on.

Your referrence to Ronaldo the ballerina is interesting, in his first three years with the scum his stats were:
40 games - 6 goals, 4 assists, 50 games - 9 goals- 6 assists , and 47 games - 12 goals - 7 assists.

But don't forget that Robbie has joined a city team that is full of other top players who have been winning the league for years so he should be better ;)

alphonse groenendijk said:
allblues09 said:
Lester said:

But don't forget that Robbie has joined a city team that is full of other top players who have been winning the league for years so he should be better ;)
Haha exactly. People don't half take the piss slagging off rob

Dont get me wrong, i am always blabbing about being respectful to other posters opinions.

But:

Out of all the threads i have read in my 5 short months on here, this has to be the most short-sighted topics of all the bluemooners. Getting rid of Robinho should not be on anyones future wish-list for City.

Once other areas are sorted and he has players of his equal ability around him, and im sorry to say, a manager who knows exactly how to get the best out of him, £32mill will seem a snip.

ello_jo said:
Answer me a couple of questions...
1) Can you name a player that played out of their skin today? And I mean really out of their skin like you expect Robinho to play?
2)Can you name another player for us who has contributed more thi year? I know Stevie has been outstanding. But anybody with more goals and assists?
3)Do you really want to see players fighting all the time? Wouldn't you be better watching Bolton?

Look at United yesterday, Just and example, Ronaldo didn't have the greatest of games nor Rooney or Vidic. But do you think all their fans got on Red Issue after and started slating them andwanting rid? No. Well I doubt it anyway.
I just thank god that our owners and manager aren't as clueless and appreciate something good when they've got it.

Don't be a prat, nobody "hates" Robinho, people are saying his performance wasn't acceptable, its hardly the first time either. I personally thought his performance second half on Thursday was unacceptable, and he should have been subbed after 55 minutes or so, doesn't mean I "hate" him. I want every player in a blue shirt pulling their weight, and if some doesn't I reserve the right to say so.

But tell me why he gets the blame? Caicedo wasn't acceptable why not him? I know his price was 32 mill but to me he has done a good enough job for his first year, without him we would probs be in the bottom three. You don't see ronaldo, lampard, torres, fabregas getting the blame when their teams lose so why rob?

cleavers said:
ello_jo said:
Answer me a couple of questions...
1) Can you name a player that played out of their skin today? And I mean really out of their skin like you expect Robinho to play?
2)Can you name another player for us who has contributed more thi year? I know Stevie has been outstanding. But anybody with more goals and assists?
3)Do you really want to see players fighting all the time? Wouldn't you be better watching Bolton?

Look at United yesterday, Just and example, Ronaldo didn't have the greatest of games nor Rooney or Vidic. But do you think all their fans got on Red Issue after and started slating them andwanting rid? No. Well I doubt it anyway.
I just thank god that our owners and manager aren't as clueless and appreciate something good when they've got it.

Don't be a prat, nobody "hates" Robinho, people are saying his performance wasn't acceptable, its hardly the first time either. I personally thought his performance second half on Thursday was unacceptable, and he should have been subbed after 55 minutes or so, doesn't mean I "hate" him. I want every player in a blue shirt pulling their weight, and if some doesn't I reserve the right to say so.

Sorry mate I beg to differ - "the spineless twat spawn of the devil should be fucked off with the other brazilian wanker" - admittedly slightly embellished, but a quote from another thread. Close to hatred me thinks

Robbie,by his own admission hasnt been on blob recently,and we do seem to be to reliant on him.The fee we paid was way over the odds imo and he is struggling (certainly away from home) to live up to the expectation.
I also feel that sides we play are focusing on attacking down the right because of his failure to track back.
The player is quality without a doubt,but i'd like to see him playing just off the front man.....Hurry up Petrov and get fit !!!!!!!

yeah but Ronaldo was 18 when he joined United, and on 12 grand a week

Robinho was 24 and 'earns' £160,000

be real

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.