Robinho haters..

il padrino said:
yeah but Ronaldo was 18 when he joined United, and on 12 grand a week

Robinho was 24 and 'earns' £160,000

be real

The point is not about the players age (he did have over 100 games in those first two years), it is about the need to become acclimatized to the league (both style and speed of play).
Look at Drogba, he had the same type of season that Robbie is having right now in his first year, and at the time Chelsea was a much more settled and experienced team in comparison to us now. There are numerous examples of players needing time to adjust to the league and then "coming good", even though I believe Robbie has had a pretty solid season.

alphonse groenendijk said:
Sorry mate I beg to differ - "the spineless twat spawn of the devil should be fucked off with the other brazilian wanker" - admittedly slightly embellished, but a quote from another thread. Close to hatred me thinks

I don't read all threads (even as a mod), but that quote sounds a bit rag ish to me, lots of shit stirrers on here. It doesn't excuse Robinho from being half arsed though does it ? After his second half on Thursday he would have been on the bench today for me, but there you go, we don't all kiss his arse either.

For all the people comparing Robinho's away performances with Ronaldo - You go and ask any match going United fan how Ronaldo has performed away from home in the leauge this season and they'll say he's been poor just like Robinho

cleavers said:
Sorry mate I beg to differ - "the spineless twat spawn of the devil should be fucked off with the other brazilian wanker" - admittedly slightly embellished, but a quote from another thread. Close to hatred me thinks

I don't read all threads (even as a mod), but that quote sounds a bit rag ish to me, lots of shit stirrers on here. It doesn't excuse Robinho from being half arsed though does it ? After his second half on Thursday he would have been on the bench today for me, but there you go, we don't all kiss his arse either.

As I said maybe slightly embellished, but that's maybe just me reading between the lines of some of the posters today. As I said earlier football is very much a team game, just cos he cost us 32m doesn't mean he should beat Chelsea single handed. One of the threads started by recommending we get rid of the Brazilians. I don't lick arse either and just cos you're a mod doesn't give you the right to call people rags. I'm obviously not the only one on here who thinks people hate Robinho - but they are OK aren't they cos when they start booing him it'll only make other top class players want to come to replace him won't it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
My point is that City were amazing before Robinho and now we're rubbish. Simple.

We used to win every game before that Brazilian bastard came and started scoring goals.

haha you get some ridiculous posts on here. all this over a defeat to chelsea. so called city fan right here

FazzMCFC09 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
My point is that City were amazing before Robinho and now we're rubbish. Simple.

We used to win every game before that Brazilian bastard came and started scoring goals.

haha you get some ridiculous posts on here. all this over a defeat to chelsea. so called city fan right here

I think you missed out on the dripping sarcasm there fella!

FazzMCFC09 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

1. Buy a dictionary
2. Look up 'irony'

Danielmanc said:
FazzMCFC09 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

1. Buy a dictionary
2. Look up 'irony'

1.stfu
2.stfu

FazzMCFC09 said:
Danielmanc said:
FazzMCFC09 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

1. Buy a dictionary
2. Look up 'irony'

1.stfu
2.stfu

In the absence of anything witty to say?

I don't lick arse either and just cos you're a mod doesn't give you the right to call people rags.

Misunderstanding.....

I was saying the person you quoted sounded rag ish, not you, and I don't ever call anyone rag as its childish.

I rate players on their performances, and like most, if its not good enough I will say so, Robinho can be fantastic when it suits him, but he can be complete crap too, and when he is, I don't think its unfair to say so. Without his goals this seasoin we'd be in the bottom 3, but it doesn't excuse couldn't care less performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.