Robinho hopes for Santos stay

I hope to fuck he stays with Santos too ...

have they got any money?

To be honest, nobody is going to want to buy him. I think we should let him play next season because he can be great at times, and also his value is dropping heavily each month he's not playing here.

Santos cant afford him and he will be back at the club for the start of the season. All this fuck him put him in the reserves shit dont be daft. If he gets his head down and trains well then he has as good a chance as anyone else does and could get back into the team. We all know he has the talent and he brings the best out of players when he is on form. Dont forget next season there will be a European games we could be playing 2 games a week we need a strong squad of players and Robhino will add to that. Bellers wont be able to handle 2 games a week with his knees. Time to be real if he comes back all will be forgoten after a game.

Are we still paying half of his wages? If we have to have him back just sit him on the bench until he or his agent can mug someone else into taking him.No more Brazilians at City thank you

leighton said:
Santos cant afford him and he will be back at the club for the start of the season. All this fuck him put him in the reserves shit dont be daft. If he gets his head down and trains well
leighton said:
strong squad of players and Robhino will add to that.
HE DOESN'T WANT TO GET HIS HEAD DOWN!

HE DOESN'T WANT TO ADD TO IT!

HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE!

How many times does he have to say it? He wants to play no further part at City. He isn't going to achieve his potential here. He could be a great player, but he wants the easy ride at Santos.

Why are some people ignoring everything in front of them?

Robinho is a myth, not a legend.

the one thing that has impressed me about mancini is that hes not a woman,.he wont put up with shit,ie tevez and not having robbie in his plans cos lets be honest alot of managers wud put robby on the team sheet every week cos of his price...hope he never plays for us again,well done robby,u went from madrid,to city the richest team in the world and now to santos....real achievement!!<br /><br />-- Mon May 03, 2010 9:26 pm --<br /><br />how do some ppl on this forum still want him here??are you that sad and pathetic to see that the guy CLEARLY doesnt want to be here!!!HE EVEN SAID LIVERPOOL WOULD GET 4TH,not us,the team that pay his wages,i hope marwood and cook sit him down and say bye bye and then inform him hell be playing for some crap team!!

GIVE ME A ONE LEGGED ADAM JOHNSON ANYDAY!!more pride int his finger than robinho.

Oh and could someone asnwer this for me-i read in that article the president of santos saying they have robby until at least the 4th of august?? if this is true then surely he wont be playing with us next season as he will miss pre season and the league will be about two weeks away from starting....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.