Robinho:-I will continue in Europe, either in Italy or Spain

Bluemooner33

The most expensive player in English football, currently training alone at Manchester City after making it clear he does not want to stay there, is hoping that his form at the World Cup and the possibility of a cut-price deal will alert a Milan or a Barcelona.

His pronouncement represents bad news for City, who had been scheduled to have talks with Fenerbahce tomorrow and have only a week to find an alternative buyer.

Besiktas have already made a £16m offer for the former Real Madrid forward although, since then, City have raised doubts about whether that money is actually available to the Istanbul club. In any case, Robinho says he is not keen on Turkey.

"With all due respect to Turkish football, I'm not going to play there right now," Robinho said. "Fenerbahce have sent me an official proposal, but I already decided that I will not take it up. There are other conversations going on and a week gives me a lot of time yet. The only thing I can say for certain is that I will continue in Europe, either in Italy or Spain."

Gutted! was hoping he'd come to his sences and see what a top team we now have and want to be part of it :-(

I think its Mancinis decision. we want to cut all infected parts from the team so the mentality and enegry is right.

All the ability in the world but seriously lacks a set of testicles, Big Time Charlie and will never make it as a true great. Enjoy the graveyard that is Serie A.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.