Robinho:-I will continue in Europe, either in Italy or Spain

grow a pair you little woman and please get the fuck out of our club, u horrible little cnut, we have balo, we have silva, we have tev, you are no longer needed. NOW FUCK OFF

warpig said:
scowy68 said:
Good riddance.Never have i wanted to see the back off a City player more than this loser.

I think nigel clough and lee bradbury run him close tbf.

far less talented obviously,along with a lot of others,but as far as ego's and bad attitudes go,this fella is in a league of his own.

As far as I'm concerned he can go and fcuk my sister's cat. Its no susprise he said this today after watching how we got on yesterday without him.

glen quagmire said:
I can't believe we want Robinho out!!!!!

this time 2 years ago we were all coming in our pants about his arrival. Just shows how far we have come.

And now we know why real were happy to get shot. They must have pissed themselves when they got 32 mil from us!!

Hope he stays, but I really doubt it. Not sure where he could end up now though. Deadline day swap with Ibra...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.