Robinho IN the 25 man league squad....

Blue Smarties said:
TimmyP said:
I thought they had to submit a 25 man squad prior to the first league match, but it can be changed up until the 1st September when it has to be finalised?
yeah, cos any new signings anyone makes won't be in the team otherwise.

he doesn't desever it, and when I think of what bellers did for us last season and Ireland the season before it pisses me off a little but............................... I am not too up-set to see him named?

He's shown absolutely zero respect to us from pretty much the day he arrived. We all know what a talent he is and how he could be a legend for us but he doesn't deserve to pull on a Manchester City shirt again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK1YsEntEfg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

The conference he said all this on.

Good adapting these new tactics doesnt really involve robinho doing much defending , his sole purpose will be to attack the other team and who can do that better . he is creative , a good finisher and a crowd pleaser . he is the most skilful player in the world , he will stay and come good trust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.