Robinho IN the 25 man league squad....

Manci7y said:
Putting Robinho in the squad ahead of Bellamy is a JOKE...

I love Robinho and he is a great talent but he has PROVEN that he doesnt give two shits about the club or what the fans think about him.

People can say what they like a previous management not building a team around Robinho and that now we have better players we can do that. The fact should remain that NO player is bigger than the club and its reputation. Lets face it we sent the British record buy out on loan to a Brazilian side on his request.

He is going to let us down again. Its just a matter of how long its going to take to happen.

I've sadly come to the conclusion that if yer want a squad that wins things, giving a shit, just one crap, not the two specified, is somewhat incompatible with the winning. I might be wrong, but just a thought that's crept in over the last few seasons.

To be honest I am shocked that Robinho has been included in any of our squads this year, he looks like he has no strong feelings or dedication towards our club and he has been a bit of a problem for a while.

On the other hand Bellamy has always put in a good effort but he is very hot headed at times and I think it was a bit disrespectful to go out and speak about Mancini like he did, if he had any problems he should have got in contact with him before making it public.

Both players can be great and I would like them both in our squad but unfortunately I have to admit I don't think at this point either of them should be put in as they are just not on the same page as our manager.

What also annoys me is a few Blues seem to want Robinho in the squad and they then say they aren't bothered with Ireland and say the Blues who are are sentimental, at least Ireland is proud to be part of our team and wants to fight for his place, when Robbie was in this position he fled to Santos on loan.

The current situation surrounding a few of our players seems to be really up in the air and out of the three I mentioned I would rather keep Ireland, then maybe Bellamy, then Robinho. Out of the three Ireland seems to be the one who is dedicated to City and wants to be here, which isn't surprising as he was with our youth squad. Bellamy seems to want to be here too but I'm not sure as he has been saying about Spurs and he really seems to have a problem with Mancini despite him putting him in the squad for many matches last season. Then Robinho, as good as he is and as much as I'd like to see him here he is just too temperamental and has proven this again and again.

When he gets on the pitch and sees the players that hes got around him now then sees the City fans in full voice he'll forget all about the last 6 months and enjoy the ride...

Mancini had to pick out 25 players, Of course he take those who will fit his formation and tactics, loyality, and on performance.

with this in mind, i totally understand why Bellamy,Ireland and Ned is left out. Mancinic Ass is on the line here, he cant be sentimental he need to do what he believe is right for the club and team.

I think Santos are missing a trick here.IF they say they love Robinho but can't afford to buy him,then sell Neymar to Chelsea instead of reporting them.Then buy Robbie.IF they say it's the wages thats the problem,then obviously Robinho isn't that passionate about staying in Brazil,otherwise he'd take a pay cut.

Mancini said Robinho was on the list........ BUT which list? shopping list, things to do list?

"He has had the World Cup and other matches but he is on the (squad) list.

Quote from skysports

Mancini never said squad list in brackes above, and said list! That could mean his list of players to discuss the future with? Watch the vid of him on sky sports.

bluesimon said:
I wanna see Robinho and Balotelli being forced to share a 2 bed flat in Moss Side - to inject some fecking reality into them. Both incredibly talented football players - but as petulant as fuck. Perfect examples of the money going to their heads and believing their own hype.
As for Bellers, the problem is that he has had NO loyalty for any club. I agree that he gives all when he is playing, but his forced exit from City is not eactly without one of the most awkward and difficult track records ever seen in British football. He can jump up and down about his fate at City but most other teams have just wanted to get rid of him after a period if time - so nothing new now. He has been a really good servant to City (especially on the reported 90k per week), but his time is past. He will do well for which ever club he goes to until either his knees give out or the rental agreement on his next house expires! Thanks Bellers, but new blood, new team, new future.

Go boil your head. Balotellis not even put on the shirt yet FFS.

I think we'll find out more next week, and I still expect him to leave.

But pleased if I'm wrong, if he is put in the 25 it must be because he's stated his committment to the club.

bluesimon said:
I wanna see Robinho and Balotelli being forced to share a 2 bed flat in Moss Side - to inject some fecking reality into them. Both incredibly talented football players - but as petulant as fuck. Perfect examples of the money going to their heads and believing their own hype.
As for Bellers, the problem is that he has had NO loyalty for any club. I agree that he gives all when he is playing, but his forced exit from City is not eactly without one of the most awkward and difficult track records ever seen in British football. He can jump up and down about his fate at City but most other teams have just wanted to get rid of him after a period if time - so nothing new now. He has been a really good servant to City (especially on the reported 90k per week), but his time is past. He will do well for which ever club he goes to until either his knees give out or the rental agreement on his next house expires! Thanks Bellers, but new blood, new team, new future.
Why do people keep saying Balotelli is temperamental? Just because Mourino fell out with him doesn't automatically mean it's Balotelli's fault.Shevchenko was regarded as one of the best strikers in the world before he went to Chelski.He might be the special one but it doesn't mean he's never wrong.

If anyone on here genuinely believes this means that Robinho is going to be the first name on the team sheet from now on then I refer them to other posts confirming that the 25 doesn't need to be submitted until the transfer window closes.

Mancini has proved he doesn't take grief off anyone and Robinho will follow Bellamy out of the door if he continues to behave like he has. I personally don't think Mancini would've agreed to the signing of Robinho at all. But, at the moment, he's simply too good a player to omit from the 25. I've no issues with him staying if he delivers and no issues with him leaving if he's ably replaced.

The 25 Squad hasn't been finalised yet. Hold your horses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.