Robinho injury setback !

Failsworth_Blue said:
Freestyler said:
Bollocks!

*applies tin hat*

i want him back as soon as possible, but at the moment we hardly miss him do we.

Since he's been out of the squad we've played 6 games and only won three of them and even one of those was against a reserve Fulham side who we couldn't manage to beat till extra time. We're doing well enough but were still missing Robinho IMO

Wasn't we missing Adebayor for 3 of them games. A much bigger miss.

i bet he's gutted to be missing the cold wednesday night carling cup game against a championship side!

stony said:
alib said:
anyone else beginning to think (like me) he'll never play for us again?

he'll spin out the injury til January then demand to be sold to Barcelona?

I've got a sneaking suspicion that a deal may have already been done. I'm not ITK before people ask, I just think he will be off in Jan.

1. Where will Barcelona get the money to spend on a player like Robinho. They have just spent 40 mil on Ibrahimovic. They are not Madrid who can pull cash from their arse. And they will have to pay full whack to get him otherwise why would we record a loss on someone as class as Robbie. You only cut your losses on shite players like Samaras and probably Jo.

2. Who the fuck EVER sells their biggest players in the mid season window. Especially taking into consideration we will lose Ade to the ACN at that time.

3. Everything Robbie, City and even Barcelona have said is to state Robinho is staying put. Only the Spanish media, Goal.com and The Mail (The dodgey fucking MAIL FFS) are stating otherwise. Barca have only ever said Robinho interests them but basicly City are telling them to fuck off.

Robbie Loves City and is going nowhere. You'll see. It never fails to astound me some of you guys can still stand with the way your knees jerk at any piece of bullshit news that gets slopped around.

BlakeTheBlue said:
stony said:
I've got a sneaking suspicion that a deal may have already been done. I'm not ITK before people ask, I just think he will be off in Jan.

1. Where will Barcelona get the money to spend on a player like Robinho. They have just spent 40 mil on Ibrahimovic. They are not Madrid who can pull cash from their arse. And they will have to pay full whack to get him otherwise why would we record a loss on someone as class as Robbie. You only cut your losses on shite players like Samaras and probably Jo.

2. Who the fuck EVER sells their biggest players in the mid season window. Especially taking into consideration we will lose Ade to the ACN at that time.

3. Everything Robbie, City and even Barcelona have said is to state Robinho is staying put. Only the Spanish media, Goal.com and The Mail (The dodgey fucking MAIL FFS) are stating otherwise. Barca have only ever said Robinho interests them but basicly City are telling them to fuck off.

Robbie Loves City and is going nowhere. You'll see. It never fails to astound me some of you guys can still stand with the way your knees jerk at any piece of bullshit news that gets slopped around.
great post

To quote hughes in this mornings papers

Robbie will not be sold in january.

Girl guide's please stop getting ya knickers in a twist.

I can't wait til he is back and links up with tevez and ade as defenders will be shitting themselves when they see those 3 names on the teamsheet.Robbie attracts at least 2 players when he has the ball in a game which will surely mean more space for swp/bellamy ade and tevez and he also can produce match winning goals from out of nowhere.He will be going nowhere in jan.

Seems like Robi and Ned both back in 2 weeks.

Whisper it but we may have a fully fit squad to pick from Vs Burnley.

alib said:
anyone else beginning to think (like me) he'll never play for us again?

he'll spin out the injury til January then demand to be sold to Barcelona?

I don't think he is unjured really, doesn't look it when he's sat two rows behind me and having a glass of red wine with his homies in his box. Just my personal opinion which i'm intitled to! To me Petrov or Bellemy in his place will do just as good of a job if not better. For entertainment Robi if we want to win trophies....... We need team players!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.