Robinho is staying - Confirmed by Gary Cook

Usually there is no smoke without fire.

My hypothesis is that maybe Barca wanted Robbie, and Robbie wants to go...
BUT Barca don't have the cash so were trying to get a loan deal...
City said 'in that case fuck off...no loan deal'
So, Robbie isn't going anywhere in Jan.

Everyone is telling the truth...
:-)

NOW, come the summer...the deal could be done, depending.

It will be a sad day for this club if Robi goes in January or the summer.

Immaculate Pasta said:
It will be a sad day for this club if Robi goes in January or the summer.
What, sadder than every day it becomes evident that those who thought he was a self centred prima donna who only ever shines in fits and starts. He thinks he's bigger than us and I expect has no burdens such as gratitude, loyalty or conscience. It will be a sad day when he leaves but it's sad when a player behaves the way he has. It seems Yaya thinks we're no-marks aswell (I think he's no better than VK or De Jong and is nothing special).

This is the same person that said "Milan bottled it" over Kaka.
Robinho is a gonna come January, it's pretty easy to read the script on this one.

deJong_Ones said:
no rag here mate, just tellin you what i heard. Believe it or not

I heard from a mate who is a top socio at Barcelona, and sits only 15 tables away from Laporta (unfortunately Laporta has a voice like a foghorn and everyone can hear him whispering) and that he (Laporta) is pissed off at City, because they want everything their own way. Also, when its leaked that Barca are after a player Ribery, Di Maria, Fabregas, Suarez etc, City are always there with £10M extra. He is also narked because the Shiek wont even entertain their delegation that has flown out to try and speak with City. Robinho is getting a little embarrassed about Barca not even getting a toe in the door. Laporta now wants Platini to sort City out. He is also worried that Toure wants to go to City and bunged his agent a load of money to have a pop at City. Yaya is fuming and doesn't want to play for Barca no more.

Just tellin you what i heard, believe it or not.

Prestwich_Blue said:
So he's definitely off then.

ehehe, my take too.. in fact, if there was a book open on the issue - anyone? then I might stick a few quid on it & get back what I put on the last few matches we've 'successfully' drawn when he does finally bugger off...

(nothing personal Robbie, just a turn of phrase - I've enjoyed watching you)

- and I reckon once he does go, we may even get a couple of 'replacements', but only those who our glorious leader desires.

oh I can't wait!

;o)

KenTheLandlord said:
deJong_Ones said:
no rag here mate, just tellin you what i heard. Believe it or not

I heard from a mate who is a top socio at Barcelona, and sits only 15 tables away from Laporta (unfortunately Laporta has a voice like a foghorn and everyone can hear him whispering) and that he (Laporta) is pissed off at City, because they want everything their own way. Also, when its leaked that Barca are after a player Ribery, Di Maria, Fabregas, Suarez etc, City are always there with £10M extra. He is also narked because the Shiek wont even entertain their delegation that has flown out to try and speak with City. Robinho is getting a little embarrassed about Barca not even getting a toe in the door. Laporta now wants Platini to sort City out. He is also worried that Toure wants to go to City and bunged his agent a load of money to have a pop at City. Yaya is fuming and doesn't want to play for Barca no more.

Just tellin you what i heard, believe it or not.

Damn right, love the way the sheik is playing this one.
to me it seems the sheik wanted robbie here because he is probably one of the sheiks favourite players, He is true and proper business man. he has no time for petit squables and is not willing to consider barcelonas offer as it has no benfit to him, just think what are barca gonna give us?money......... please. tell them we want either messi or Alves, iniesta, xavi or fuck off
I dont really think he cares what robbie thinks he owns him simple. he is a prince and robinho is one of his majesty 'loyal subjects' and he will not tolerate such insulance. if robinho was from the UAE he would probably be threatened with the amputation of one of his toes everytime he opens his mouth

Robbie is/was my favourite player and i personally hope he stays.
Gary cook. Mark hughes the Sheik have made it clear they dont wana sell, I am glad they are not allowing Barcelona a foot in the door. We not gonna be pressured to do anything we dont wanna do, And if Robinho is embarraced he should be, he is behaving like a little kid

blue wang said:
I dont really think he cares what robbie thinks he owns him simple. he is a prince and robinho is one of his majesty 'loyal subjects' and he will not tolerate such insulance. if robinho was from the UAE he would probably be threatened with the amputation of one of his toes everytime he opens his mouth

And some on this forum stated that letting an underaged kid sign a professional contract was unproper for a civilized country...

FCLB said:
blue wang said:

And some on this forum stated that letting an underaged kid sign a professional contract was unproper for a civilized country...

you know how it goes in the middle east

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.