Robinho is staying - Confirmed by Gary Cook

Were RobinHood to depart for pastures grey, and it would mean us getting a thoroughly creative midfielder, killing final pass, dozen goals a year, and someone who sees away fixtures in the same light as home ones, it'd be a good deal. I want him to stay because on his game, he turns football into what football should be about. Unlike the Rag prima donnas, and ex-prima donnas, eg Rooney and Fake Ron, the only menace he brings onto the pitch is the menace to defences.

Robinho, your future is clear - it's sky blue.

Cut him loose quick, if he wants to go. I don't want to see City caught up in a prolonged battle to keep him like Robinho at Real or Trannie from the rags. He's had every chance here, and there's no way he can argue with the money. If he doesn't like it, he knows where the door is.

Biginoil said:
Cut him loose quick, if he wants to go. I don't want to see City caught up in a prolonged battle to keep him like Robinho at Real or Trannie from the rags. He's had every chance here, and there's no way he can argue with the money. If he doesn't like it, he knows where the door is.
I don't think Robinho will settle anywhere for the next 5 years, when he reaches 30 he may realise he's not quite as good as he thinks he is and then may be work out how to get the best out of what he's got. He reminds me of a twenty year old with raw skill but no application.

Tommy_Teatime said:
Daniel Taylor is a rag.

Untrue. He's actually a Forest fan. I don't like some of his reporting on City and find some of his stuff on United a little sycophantic (though he was once banned from Ferguson's press conferences for writing something the man objected to), but his allegiance is to Forest.

As for Robinho, I've been convinced for a while that he wanted out, and still think so. Unfortunately, that means he'll go in the end. It's a question of when, and how his departure is managed.

Dyed Petya said:
Tommy_Teatime said:
Daniel Taylor is a rag.

Untrue. He's actually a Forest fan. I don't like some of his reporting on City and find some of his stuff on United a little sycophantic (though he was once banned from Ferguson's press conferences for writing something the man objected to), but his allegiance is to Forest.

As for Robinho, I've been convinced for a while that he wanted out, and still think so. Unfortunately, that means he'll go in the end. It's a question of when, and how his departure is managed.

I apologise for my ignorance.
Still, if you don't support United I can't understand how you can like them, which he clearly does, probably just a Guardian perogative - even that Everton fan comes across as a red.

It's a shame about Robinho. He clearly just wanted to get away from Real and jumped at the first chance.
When we play Barcelona in the Champion's League one day and he's on the bench trying to engineer a move somewhere else he'll realise the error of his ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.